Swine flu struck in the Usti region

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swine flu struck in the Usti region

All districts in the Usti region is no longer saw the rise of influenza, only the mouth is paradoxically contrary, the decreased number of diseases. There have been cases of disease of swine flu.

According to Joseph Trmal, Regional Health Director, said you can even expect that this year will be dominated by just the influenza virus H1N1, better known as the pig or the flu.

"She circulates among people. We have seen, yet so rare, even more severe illness due to this type of virus diseases. "As further Trmal said, are particularly vulnerable people with a compromised immune system or other chronic diseases. On average, otherwise the region has increased the number of flu-like illness in the third week of 15.6 percent. "In Chomutov was the highest increase, by as much as 32.3 percent and 26.9 percent Litomerice. Increases are then recorded, in addition to Usti, in all age groups, "he said.

Yet even in the estuary is where a lot of flu. "This morning I got a fever and aching joints. As soon as I climbed and Ibalgin I really did not help, "she said Peter Fierlingov?. "The doctor sent me home with the flu. Of course. "Basis of the epidemic, however, still in the ?st? nepropukla.

The epidemic is possible to speak only when the disease reaches the number two thousand patients per 100,000 inhabitants. For now, according to recent actual results in the Usti region is 1178 patients per 100,000 inhabitants, is the worst in the South Region in 1824 patients nationwide and the number of patients increased by 23 percent.

"We anticipate that will be crucial as the situation develops with the flu this week and next week, a permanent place donations in outpatients. We will see in the case of a significant increase in disease recommend restrictions on access to certain departments in hospitals, limit the entry of visitors in certain hospital departments, "said Trmal.

Ústecký kraj - Strašák chřipkové epidemie zatím Ústecko jen obchází, v okolních městech je hůře.
Working...
X