• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flu deaths in Indiana increase to 19

Source: http://www.wishtv.com/news/indiana/3...ted-in-indiana

3 flu deaths reported in Indiana
    Updated: Friday, January 3, 2014, 5:19 PM EST
    Published: Friday, January 3, 2014, 5:19 PM EST

At least two of the deaths happened in northern Indiana.

The St. Joseph County Health department confirmed the first happened last week.

Anne Phillips-Dwan passed away from the virus on Christmas Eve. Her family says they knew something was wrong, when the 25-year-old laid her head in her mother's lap.

Phillips-Dwan's family says she was very healthy and lived a vibrant life...

This latest death is a 35-year-old woman in St. Joseph County.

There are two men in their late 30s who may have also died from the virus. Health officials say none of the four people had flu shots...

Re: Flu deaths in Indiana increase to 19

Flu deaths in Indiana increase to 19

Influenza claimed the lives of another eight people in Indiana in one week, bringing this season?s total to 19, according to the report released today by the Indiana State Department of Health.

Six of the eight people who died of influenza-related illnesses in the week that ends Jan. 18 were 65 or older. The other two were 25 to 64-years old, the report said.

...more

Influenza killed eight people in Indiana in one week, bringing this season’s total to 19, according to a report rel...
    "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Comment

Working...
    X