Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H7N9 Cases February 8, 2014 (confirmed cases: 3, confirmed deaths: 1 ) (suspected cases: 0, suspected deaths:0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H7N9 Cases February 8, 2014 (confirmed cases: 3, confirmed deaths: 1 ) (suspected cases: 0, suspected deaths:0)

Edit: Link to Feb 7th cases: http://www.flutrackers.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=218284

Zhejiang Province, one case of human infection with the H7N9 new bird flu cases
    Release date :2014-02-08 Source: Ministry of Health and Family Planning Commission
    2014 On February 8 days

Zhejiang Provincial Health and Family Planning Commission February 8 the date of notification, the province added a case of human infection with H7N9 avian influenza.

Patients Moumou, male, 61 years old , Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou people, Feb. 7 days confirmed human infection of H7N9 avian influenza. Is now in critical condition , in Hangzhou, a hospital for treatment.
    Last edited by Ronan Kelly; February 8, 2014, 07:08 AM. Reason: added link
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Re: H7N9 Cases February 8, 2014 (confirmed cases: 1, confirmed deaths: 0 ) (suspected cases: 0, suspected deaths:0)

h/t Biological

Hunan Province, one case of human infection with the H7N9 new bird flu cases
    Time :2014-02-08 Author:

2Month8Day, Hunan New1Cases of human infectionH7N9Confirmed cases of bird flu, the first for the province7Confirmed cases. Case Tang Moumou, male,38Year-old, who lives in Suining County of Shaoyang City. Currently the patient is in a hospital for treatment Shaoyang. (Contributed by: Office of Emergency Management Office)

The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Re: H7N9 Cases February 8, 2014 (confirmed cases: 1, confirmed deaths: 0 ) (suspected cases: 0, suspected deaths:0)

Jiangsu
      Province 1 new confirmed cases of human infection with H7N9 avian influenza
      Published :2014-02-08

Provincial Health Department, the province confirmed cases of new H7N9 bird flu case of human infection.

Patients Zhu, male, 53 years old. February 8 pm Taizhou infected human H7N9 avian influenza diagnostic expert group confirmed cases. The patient's diseased poultry slaughter ago to help relatives transported two trips feathers. The patient is currently in a hospital for treatment of Taizhou, serious condition.
      Also, the province confirmed cases Nanjing Qianmou after rescue invalid, died on the evening of February 7.

Up to now, the province in 2014 there were 12 cases of human infection with H7N9 avian influenza confirmed cases, 2 deaths.

Comment

Re: H7N9 Cases February 8, 2014 (confirmed cases: 3, confirmed deaths: 1 ) (suspected cases: 0, suspected deaths:0)

I wonder which previous case in Nanjing is deceased.

Comment

Re: H7N9 Cases February 8, 2014 (confirmed cases: 3, confirmed deaths: 1 ) (suspected cases: 0, suspected deaths:0)

Originally posted by sharon sanders View Post
          I wonder which previous case in Nanjing is deceased.
          [Source: Ifeng, full page: (LINK). Automatic translation from Chinese.]

Jiangsu confirmed one new case of human infection of H7N9 bird flu virus, and two new deaths

At 22:40 on February 8, 2014 / Source: People's Daily

People Beijing February 8 (Reporter Tang said right) today informed the Health Department of Jiangsu Province, Jiangsu 1 new confirmed case of human infection with H7N9 avian influenza, Nanjing City, and the death of a previously confirmed case on February 7 Late. Up to now, Jiangsu Province, in 2014 a total of 12 confirmed cases, 2 deaths.

It is understood that Nanjing is the death of patient is a 75-year-old woman, the afternoon of January 30 was diagnosed with H7N9 human infection of bird flu, was already in a critical condition.
          Earlier, another H7N9 deaths Jiangsu Bao an, Wuxi City, a 76-year-old man with a history of contact with live poultry, died on the 1st morning.

The New case is a male, 53 years old, confirmed on February 8 pm, the patient had exposoure to diseased poultry, slaughtered to help relatives transported two trips feathers. The patient is currently in a hospital for treatment of Taizhou, serious condition.

-
          ------

Comment

Working...
          X