Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haiti - Daily MOH cholera reports - Official total 8,531 fatalities; 610 in 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Haiti - Daily MOH cholera reports - Official total 6,559 fatalities - 49 added Oct 1,2

October 3rd added 4 fatalities and increased total to 6563.
    October 4th added 3 fatalities and increased total to 6566.
    October 5th added 8 fatalities and increased total to 6574.
    October 6th added 9 fatalities and increased total to 6583.
    October 7th added 4 fatalities and increased total to 6587.
    October 8th added 4 fatalities and increased total to 6591.
    October 9th added 4 fatalities and increased total to 6595.

Cumulative hospitalizations: 249,819
    Cumulative cases: 469,967
    Disclaimer: Official counts are likely a fraction of the actual numbers of cases and fatalities.

Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

• Re: Haiti - Daily MOH cholera reports - Official total 6,595 fatalities - 85 added Oct 1-9

October 10th added 4 fatalities and increased total by 22 to 6617.
      October 11th added 5 fatalities and increased total to 6622.
      October 12th added 6 fatalities and increased total to 6628.
      October 13th added 2 fatalities and increased total to 6630.
      October 14th added 3 fatalities and increased total by 1 to 6631.

Cumulative hospitalizations: 251,885
      Cumulative cases: 473,649
      Disclaimer: Official counts are likely a fraction of the actual numbers of cases and fatalities.

The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

• Re: Haiti - Daily MOH cholera reports - Official total 6,631 fatalities - 121 added Oct 1-14

October 15th added 5 fatalities and increased total by 2 to 6633.
        October 16th added 11 fatalities and increased total to 6644.
        October 17th added 4 fatalities and increased total to 6648.

Cumulative hospitalizations: 253,901
        Cumulative cases: 476,714

Comment

• Re: Haiti - Daily MOH cholera reports - Official total 6,648 fatalities - 138 added Oct 1-17

Updated to October 26th;

Total Fatalities: 6,712
          Cumulative hospitalizations: 259,549
          Cumulative cases: 485,092

Comment

• Re: Haiti - Daily MOH cholera reports - Official total 6,712 fatalities - 202 added Oct 1-26

Updated to November 4th;

Total Fatalities: 6,749
            Cumulative hospitalizations: 263,110
            Cumulative cases: 492,098

Comment

• Re: Haiti - Daily MOH cholera reports - Official total 6,749 fatalities

Updated to November 8th;

Total Fatalities: 6,797
              Cumulative hospitalizations: 265,784
              Cumulative cases: 496,337

Comment

• Re: Haiti - Daily MOH cholera reports - Official total 6,797 fatalities; 60 added Nov 1-8

Updated to November 24th;

Total Fatalities: 6,908
                Cumulative hospitalizations: 277,451
                Cumulative cases: 513,997

Comment

• Re: Haiti - Daily MOH cholera reports - Official total 6,908 fatalities; 171 added Nov 1-24

Updated to November 30th;

Total Fatalities: 6,942
                  Cumulative hospitalizations: 279,077
                  Cumulative cases: 515,699

Comment

• Re: Haiti - Daily MOH cholera reports - Official total 6,942 fatalities; 205 deaths added in November

Updated to December 18th;http://www.mspp.gouv.ht/site/downloa...bre%202011.pdf

Total Fatalities: 6,992
                    Cumulative hospitalizations: 280,747
                    Cumulative cases: 521,195

Comment

• Re: Haiti - Daily MOH cholera reports - Official total 6,992 fatalities; 50 deaths added Dec 1-18

Updated to Dec 25th; http://www.mspp.gouv.ht/site/index.p...d=117&Itemid=1

Total Fatalities: 7,001
                      Cumulative hospitalizations: 281,440
                      Cumulative cases: 522,335

Comment

• Re: Haiti - Daily MOH cholera reports - Official total 7,001 fatalities; 59 deaths added Dec 1-25

Updated to Dec 26th; http://www.mspp.gouv.ht/site/downloa...bre%202011.pdf

Total Fatalities: 7,011
                        Cumulative hospitalizations: 281,874
                        Cumulative cases: 522,946

Comment

• Re: Haiti - Daily MOH cholera reports - Official total 7,011 fatalities; 69 deaths added Dec 1-26

Updated to Jan 8th; http://www.mspp.gouv.ht/site/downloa...ier%202012.pdf

Total Fatalities: 7,018
                          Cumulative hospitalizations: 282,989
                          Cumulative cases: 524,861

Comment

• Re: Haiti - Daily MOH cholera reports - Official total 7,018 fatalities

Updated to Jan 14th; http://www.mspp.gouv.ht/site/downloa...ier%202012.pdf

I'm having trouble opening the links.

Comment

• Re: Haiti - Daily MOH cholera reports - Official total 7,018 fatalities

Links have been fixed.

Updated to Jan 14th; http://www.mspp.gouv.ht/site/downloa...ier%202012.pdf

Total Fatalities: 7,025
                              Cumulative hospitalizations: 283,478
                              Cumulative cases: 525,787

Comment

• Re: Haiti - Daily MOH cholera reports - Official total 7,025 fatalities

Updated to Jan 20th; http://www.mspp.gouv.ht/site/downloa...ier%202012.pdf

Total Fatalities: 7,025
                                Cumulative hospitalizations: 283,925
                                Cumulative cases: 526,524

Comment

Working...
                                X