Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

India Encephalitis 2012: 1,486 deaths - Outbreaks in Assam, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh & West Bengal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: India Encephalitis 2012: 1,088 deaths - Outbreaks in Assam, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh & West Bengal

Encephalitis claimed five more
    Oct 13, 10:21 pm

Gorakhpur: Encephalitis in Purvanchal and deaths continues to recruit patients. Medical College in the last twenty-four hours in which five persons were killed and twenty new patient recruitment. Nehru admitted 175 patients are being treated in hospital.
    Among the five people died and four years of Gorakhpur Aditya, two-year installment, Ramjit sixty-year-old, four years of Kushinagar and Deoria kindness are the light of the fourteen months. Those who were admitted to Gorakhpur and Deoria six - six, Sntkbirnagr and Kushinagar three - three of the Mau and Siddharth - a patient.
    The search engine that helps you find exactly what you're looking for. Find the most relevant information, video, images, and answers from all across the Web.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

• Re: India Encephalitis 2012: 1,093 deaths - Outbreaks in Assam, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh & West Bengal

BIHAR
      WEST CHAMPARAN (BETTIAH)
      Japanese Encephlitis Minataand,Jhajhari,Jhajhari 1 0 16/09/2012 2012-10-13 17:07:45 1300 The female aged about 11 years having high fever,convulsion,Headache for more than 25days. She had taken treatment under Patna Medical Collage & Hospital,Patna(200912 to 021012) The blood sample,out of 07 only 01 time IgM positive found(As per report of PMCH) The details field investigation has been doneby RRT along with Block medical team.The house to house search has been made to find out the similar cases. Till date there is no any case found.Health education has been done. Investigation Open The case reported from PMCH,Patna.the surviellace activities is going on.
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

• Re: India Encephalitis 2012: 1,093 deaths - Outbreaks in Assam, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh & West Bengal

Malaria cases hit four-year high

October 14, 2012

TEAM HERALD
        teamherald@herald-goa.com
        So also from August 18, 2012 to October 12, 2012, six cases were confirmed positive for Japanese Encephalitis, one each under the jurisdiction of PHC Candolim, Bicholim, Betki, Sanguem, Loutolim and Quepem, and two from PHC Corlim.

Comment

The officer Npenge negligence: Health Minister
          Oct 14, 09:40 pm

Gorakhpur: state health minister said Shankhlal Majhi drugs in hospitals and there is no shortage of resources. Encephalitis Prevention and treatment are being made every possible way. He made it clear that the health programs of any kind will not be tolerated and that action would be taken against the officers. Mounting dengue dengue patients, he said that private hospitals are named after the bogeyman.
          The officials of the Japanese Encephalitis recruiting patients, treatment and prevention are also discussed. Inquired about the ongoing health programs in the district. JE vaccination from a December one missing fifteen-year-olds immunized directed at all. As well as for the prevention of encephalitis Faging India Mark Hand pumps for drinking water to be directed action. Physicians at health centers asked to recreate the night.
          Replying to questions by reporters later, he said, to tackle encephalitis is working on plans to provide clean drinking water. Mark handpumps are being taken to India. There are doctors and medicines in hospitals to treat the whole system. When asked about the rising cases of dengue The private hospitals are bogeyman about it. The Health Department has been engaged in the prevention, the inhibitory action of coming into being.
          The search engine that helps you find exactly what you're looking for. Find the most relevant information, video, images, and answers from all across the Web.

Comment

Patient had a brain fever
            Oct 14, 10:27 pm

Maharajganj: Nautnwa development section and a woman in the grip of encephalitis has occurred. His name is Rukmini Nrktha is a resident of the village. Age 22 years. He was four-five days before the fever began to spasm and remain in the body - while coming shocks. Ignorance just jholachap family doctors initially been treated but only worse. They defeat him dead Gorakhpur Medical College, where the investigation on Friday after doctors declared him Encephalitis patient. Lets show that the prior art Nautnwa and Barwa Village Chwar Two patients were found in the brain, which Nautnwa AYUSH if the child died.
            They are not able to sprinkle it.

The death of three innocent
            Oct 14, 09:14 pm

Kushinagar: Civil Development Block Sikta of encephalitis in rural fearful havoc. It still catching three innocent lives are lost. The mother of a family, the daughter Degun malaria and fever. Private medical treatment is going well here. The Department of Health is still silent.
            The 5-year-old daughter of God Anu Narsingh Village resident contracted the disease occurred in a week Saturday after doctors providing treatment jholachap whose families admitted in the district hospital. During treatment, died on Sunday at 2 PM. Also killed in the village Manisha's Medical College on September 24. Similarly, the 4-month-old son on October 12 Mojlim the way to Medical College died. It also did not inform the Department of Health.
            Hum of the village 25 years, Jञanti 45 years, lamp 4 years, 5 years of discretion, including dozens children battling the disease. The village is neat and clean. Not yet been made by the Health Department has distributed medicine. The villagers were told that only Faging. But has no effect on mosquitoes.

Comment

• Re: India Encephalitis 2012: 1,096 deaths - Outbreaks in Assam, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh & West Bengal

Encephalitis: Seven more succumb, death toll touches 433
              Press Trust of India / Gorakhpur October 15, 2012, 18:15

Seven more children succumbed to encephalitis since last evening pushing the death toll from the viral infection in Uttar Pradesh's eastern region to 433 this year, officials said.

All the seven died of the viral disease in BRD Medical College Hospital here, they said.

Twenty-four patients suffering from Acute Encephalitis Syndrome were admitted to the BRD-MCH and other government hospitals in Gorakhpur and Basti.

Encephalitis took four more in two days
              Oct 15, 08:04 pm

Gorakhpur: Encephalitis in Purvanchal and deaths continues to recruit patients. BRD Medical College in the past two days, four innocents were killed while 27 new patients were admitted. Nehru admitted 165 patients are being treated in hospital.
              Four people have died in the eight-year-old love Sntkbirnagr them, the two-year lamp Kushinagar, Gorakhpur seven of the eight-year-old Rakesh include Aditi and Bihar. Seven of those recruited in Kushinagar, Gorakhpur and Deoria four - four, Sntkbirnagr, Siddharth and Bihar of three - three, two and township Maharajganj include a patient. Medical College in January this year a total of 2,061; 394 of which have come for treatment have died.

Comment

• Re: India Encephalitis 2012: 1,100 deaths - Outbreaks in Assam, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh & West Bengal

NVBDCP has displays no record of encephalitis cases in Rajasthan in the past 6 years. - Ro

Child dies of suspected viral encephalitis
                TNN | Oct 16, 2012, 02.47AM IST

JAIPUR: A child who was referred to J K Lon hospital here from Bansur area, Alwar died on Monday. It is suspected he was suffering from viral encephalitis. He along with six other children had been admitted to J K Lon hospital on Sunday. Dr Rambabu Sharma said, "The test reports of the children are still awaited but they are clinically suspected cases of viral encephalitis."

One another child is serious and is in the ICU. The doctors have put him on ventilator while the others are undergoing treatment in the emergency ward.

Alwar has been gripped by various diseases this year, which has even taken the government off guard. Bansur MLA Rohitash Sharma said, "Five children have died in the area in last two days due to fever." Three of the children who died on Sunday belonged to the same house. One other died on his way to Jaipur.
                A child who was referred to J K Lon hospital here from Bansur area, Alwar died on Monday.It is suspected he was suffering from viral encephalitis.

Comment

• Re: India Encephalitis 2012: 1,101 deaths - Outbreaks in Assam, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh & West Bengal

After scrub typhus, encephalitis takes lives of four kids in a family
                  DNA | Oct 16, 2012, 04:15AM IST
                  Jaipur: After scrub typhus hit Alwar district and claimed lives, the encephalitis disease claimed four lives ? all children of a single family in the district.

Significantly, all deaths took place within a span of two days. The latest victim, fourth child died on Monday at JK Lone Hospital, and apparently six more children of the family are undergoing treatment at the very hospital.

All the children are of three brothers, living in a joint family. Among the six, two children?s condition are critical and have been admitted in Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of JK Lone Hospital.

Comment

• Re: India Encephalitis 2012: 1,105 deaths - Outbreaks in Assam, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh & West Bengal

Encephalitis claimed two more
                    Oct 16, 07:24 pm

Gorakhpur: deaths from encephalitis in Purvanchal continues. BRD Medical College in the last twenty-four hours, two people were killed while 19 new patients were admitted. Nehru 167 patients are being treated in hospital.
                    Two people were killed and eleven-year-old Lakshmi AMBA ten years of Gorakhpur them safe. Ten of those recruited in Gorakhpur, Kushinagar five, three and Deoria Sntkbirnagr include a patient. Since January this year, the last one in 2080 at Gorakhpur Medical College, 396 of which have come to treat the patient's death.

Comment

• Re: India Encephalitis 2012: 1,107 deaths - Outbreaks in Assam, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh & West Bengal

Encephalitis claimed three more
                      Oct 17, 10:54 pm

Gorakhpur: Encephalitis in Purvanchal and deaths continues to recruit patients. Medical College in the last twenty-four minus three innocents were killed, while 15 new patients were admitted. Nehru 164 patients are being treated in hospital.
                      The three people died and four of them Acl ? of Gorakhpur, Kushinagar seven years Anup has ten years of Tawhid and Bihar. Those who were admitted to three of Gorakhpur, Maharajganj four, two and Sntkbirnagr Basti, Deoria, Siddharthnagar, Kushinagar and Ballia - a patient. Since January this year, the last one in medical school have been admitted for treatment in 2095 patients, of whom 399 have died.

Comment

• Re: India Encephalitis 2012: 1,110 deaths - Outbreaks in Assam, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh & West Bengal

UP: 5 more die of encephalitis; toll 445
                        October 19, 2012 15:04 IST
                        PTI
                        Five more children succumbed to encephalitis in Gorapkhpur, taking the death toll in Uttar Pradesh's [ Images ] eastern region due to the viral infection to 445 this year, health officials said on Friday.

All the five deaths took place at the BRD Medical College Hospital in Gorakhpur.

Diwakar Prasad, additional director, health, Gorakhpur division, said the total encephalitis admissions rose to 2,935 since January this year, out of which 445 succumbed to the deadly disease.
                        Five more children succumbed to encephalitis in Gorapkhpur, taking the death toll in Uttar Pradesh's eastern region due to the viral infection to 445 this year, health officials said on Friday.All the five deaths took place at the BRD Medical College Hospital in Gorakhpur.

Comment

• Re: India Encephalitis 2012: 1,114 deaths - Outbreaks in Assam, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh & West Bengal

Encephalitis claimed the life of
                          Oct 19, 07:16 pm

Gorakhpur: deaths from encephalitis in Purvanchal continues. In the last twenty-four hour, seven-year-old Mohammad Sntkbirnagr Medical College. Samad were killed while 13 new patients were admitted. Nehru 162 patients are being treated in hospital.
                          Those who were admitted to Gorakhpur and Kushinagar three - three, four of Deoria and Maharajganj, Siddharthnagar and Sntkbirnagr of the individual patient. Since January this year in medical school in 2122, of which 403 have arrived to treat the patient's death.

Comment

• Re: India Encephalitis 2012: 1,114 deaths - Outbreaks in Assam, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh & West Bengal

Encephalitis 14 and patient recruitment
                            Oct 20, 07:22 pm

Gorakhpur: deaths from encephalitis in Purvanchal continues. In the last twenty-four hours, fourteen new patients have been enrolled in medical school. Nehru 167 patients are being treated in hospital.
                            Those who were admitted to three of Gorakhpur, Kushinagar four, two in Bihar and Balrampur, Sntkbirnagr, Deoria, Basti and Maharajganj the individual patient.

Comment

Two more die of Encephalitis in UP; toll mounts to 448

PTI

With two more persons succumbing to Encephalitis, the death toll due to the disease in eastern Uttar Pradesh has mounted to 448 this year.

The deceased hailed from Gorakhpur and Kushinagar, A K Pandey, Additional Director, Health, Gorakhpur Division said.

With this, the total Encephalitis admissions have risen to 2,972 since January this year out of which 448 succumbed to the deadly disease.

As many as 208 Encephalitis patients are being treated at BRD Medical College Hospital and adjoining district hospitals, Mr Pandey said.

Comment

• Re: India Encephalitis 2012: 1,117 deaths - Outbreaks in Assam, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh & West Bengal

Learn seven Encephalitis took two days
                                Oct 22, 07:33 pm

Gorakhpur: Encephalitis in Purvanchal and deaths continues to recruit patients. BRD Medical College in the past two days, while 26 new patients were admitted killing seven. Nehru admitted 165 patients are being treated in hospital.
                                Among the seven people died and five-year reign of Gorakhpur, Deoria Devprakash two and a half years, the fifteen-year-old Digvijay Kushinagar, Basti Umesh's twelve-year, four-year-old Sushil Maharajganj, Balrampur, Ajay Kumar and five of the twelve-year offers year-old monk. Those who were admitted to Gorakhpur, five, six of Deoria, Maharajganj and Kushinagar three - three, Balrampur, Siddharthnagar Mau and two - two and Sntkbirnagr, township and Bihar - a patient. This year at the Medical College of dengue since January 2162, of which 410 patients have been admitted to have died.

Comment

Working...
                                X