November 10th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Membro del Comitato Consultivo, Editore e Direttore del Forum Italiano di FluTrackers
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Padua, Italy
Research Articles Abstracts – November 10 2012 Issue
[Source: AMEDEO, homepage: (LINK
Research Articles Abstracts – November 10 2012 Issue
This week’s abstracts:
- Xu J, Yang D, Huang D, Xu J, et al.
- Protection of guinea pigs by vaccination with a recombinant swinepox virus co-expressing HA1 genes of swine H1N1 and H3N2 influenza viruses.
- El Moussi A, Ledesma J, Ben Hadj Kacem MA, Pozo F, et al.
- Haemagglutinin D222G mutation found in a fatal case of pandemic (H1N1) flu in Tunisia.
- Fujisaki S, Takashita E, Yokoyama M, Taniwaki T, et al.
- A single E105K mutation far from the active site of influenza B virus neuraminidase contributes to reduced susceptibility to multiple neuraminidase-inhibitor drugs.
- Tran AT, Cortens JP, Du Q, Wilkins JA, et al.
- Influenza Virus Induces Apoptosis via BAD-mediated Mitochondria Dysregulation.
- Banyai K, Kovacs E, Toth AG, Biksi I, et al.
- Genome Sequence of a Monoreassortant H1N1 Swine Influenza Virus Isolated from a Pig in Hungary.
- Watanabe T, Imai M, Watanabe S, Shinya K, et al.
- Characterization in vitro and in vivo of pandemic (H1N1) 2009 influenza viruses isolated from patients.
- Kulkarni PS, Manjunath K, Agarkhedkar S.
- Safety and immunogenicity of an adjuvanted whole virion, inactivated A (H1N1) 2009 influenza vaccine in young and elderly adults, and children.
- Schwarz TF, Schmoele-Thoma B.
- Assessment of functional antibacterial opsonophagocytic antibodies elicited by 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine administered concomitantly with trivalent influenza vaccine in a randomized clinical trial in adults aged >/=65 years.
- Shinjo SK, de Moraes JC, Levy-Neto M, Aikawa NE, et al.
- Pandemic unadjuvanted influenza A (H1N1) vaccine in dermatomyositis and polymyositis: Immunogenicity independent of therapy and no harmful effect in disease.
- Gorman JR, Brewer NT, Wang JB, Chambers CD, et al.
- Theory-based predictors of influenza vaccination among pregnant women.
- Gong M, Zhou J, Yang C, Deng Y, et al.
- Insect cell-expressed hemagglutinin with CpG oligodeoxynucleotides plus alum as an adjuvant is a potential pandemic influenza vaccine candidate.
- Landelle C, Vanhems P, Saadatian-Elahi M, Voirin N, et al.
- Influenza vaccination coverage among patients and healthcare workers in a university hospital during the 2006-2007 influenza season.
- Plant EP, Liu TM, Xie H, Ye Z, et al.
- Mutations to A/Puerto Rico/8/34 PB1 gene improves seasonal reassortant influenza A virus growth kinetics.
- Pandolfi E, Carloni E, Marino MG, Ciofi degli Atti ML, et al.
- Immunization coverage and timeliness of vaccination in Italian children with chronic diseases.
- Beato MS, Mancin M, Yang J, Buratin A, et al.
- Antigenic characterization of recent H5N1 highly pathogenic avian influenza viruses circulating in Egyptian poultry.
- Mansbach JM, Piedra PA, Stevenson MD, Sullivan AF, et al.
- Prospective multicenter study of children with bronchiolitis requiring mechanical ventilation.
- Perwitasari O, Yan X, Johnson S, White C, et al.
- Targeting the Organic Anion Transporter-3 (OAT3) with Probenecid as a Novel Anti-Influenza A Virus Strategy.
G_MICHIELI (aka IRONOREHOPPER)
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
The reader is responsible for discerning the validity, factuality or implications of information posted here, be it fictional or based on real events. Moderators on this forum make every effort to review the material posted on this site however, it is not realistically possible for our staff to manually review each post.
The content of posts on this site, including but not limited to links to other web sites, are the expressed opinion of the original authors or posters and are not endorsed by, or representative of the opinions of, the owners or administration of this website. The posts on this website are the opinion of the specific author or poster and should not be construed as statements of advice or factual information.
Not all posts on this website are intended as truthful or factual assertion by their authors. NO posts on this website should be considered factual information on face value alone. Users are encouraged to USE DISCERNMENT and do their own follow up research while reading and posting on this website. FluTrackers.com Inc. reserves the right to make changes to, corrections and/or remove entirely at any time posts made on this website without notice. In addition, FluTrackers.com Inc. disclaims any and all liability for damages incurred directly or indirectly as a result of a post on this website.
This site is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. You should not assume that this site is error-free or that it will be suitable for the particular purpose which you have in mind when using it. In no event shall FluTrackers.com Inc. be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this site or other documents which are referenced by or linked to this site.
Finally, FluTrackers.com Inc. reserves the right to delete, correct, or make changes to any post on this website without notice at any time for any reason.
Fair Use Notice:
This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Users may make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of issues relating to public health, civil rights, economics, individual rights, international affairs, liberty, science & technology, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C.Section 107, the material on this site is distributed to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 1 paragraph, and in no case more than 50% of the source material provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article. Please remember you are responsible for what you post on the internet and you could be sued by the original copyright holder if you do not honor these rules.
If you are a legal copyright holder or a designated agent for such and you believe a post on this website falls outside the boundaries of "Fair Use" and legitimately infringes on yours or your clients copyright
we may be contacted concerning copyright matters at:
c/o Sharon Sanders
1676 Hibiscus Avenue
Winter Park, Florida 32789
In accordance with section 512 of the U.S. Copyright Act our contact information has been registered with the United States Copyright Office. "Safe Harbor" noticing procedures as outlined in the DMCA apply to this website concerning all 3rd party posts published herein.
If notice is given of an alleged copyright violation we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material(s) in question.
All 3rd party material posted on this website is the copyright of the respective owners / authors. FluTrackers.com Inc. makes no claim of copyright on such material.
For more information please visit:
Please be aware any communications sent complaining about a post on this website may be posted publicly at the discretion of the administration.
FluTrackers Does Not Provide Any Medical Advice:
FluTrackers, Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster.
The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website.
By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
By using and/or accessing this site, either passively or actively, you are agreeing to all of the above conditions. Also, by using and/or accessing this site, either passively or actively, you agree to conduct all business and legal affairs related to this website in the jurisdiction of Flutrackers.com Inc. which is registered in Central Florida, USA.
These Disclaimers are subject to change at anytime.
Email the Webmaster with questions or comments about this site at email@example.com
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:29 AM.