• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7th Death Reported in Kentucky

Source: http://www.kentucky.com/471/story/979981.html

Lexington reports third swine flu death
    The Associated Press

LEXINGTON, Ky. -- Health officials in Lexington are reporting a third swine flu death, bringing the state's total to seven.

The Lexington-Fayette County Health Department reported the death on Friday. A statement says the man was in his 40s and had significant underlying health conditions.

Kentucky also has reported swine flu-related deaths in Jefferson, Caldwell, Christian and Scott counties.

The Lexington-Fayette County Health Department has started providing swine flu vaccine to healthcare workers. The vaccine will be made available to the public during weekend clinics in November and December.
    "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Re: 7th Death Reported in Kentucky

Source: http://www.wtvq.com/news/602-3rd-h1n...-in-fayette-co

3rd H1N1-Related Death in Fayette Co.
    Friday, 16 October 2009 14:37
    Fayette County now has its third H1N1-related death.
    The Lexington-Fayette County Health Department confirmed the death on Friday.
    The department says the victim was a man in his 40s who had significant underlying health conditions.
    Two women have died in Lexington from H1N1.
    One was a woman in her 50s, the other in her 60s, both of whom had significant underlying health conditions.
    Throughout the state, seven people have been confirmed with H1N1-related deaths.
    The department has started giving the H1N1 vaccine to healthcare workers, a group identified by the Centers for Disease Control as the top priority group.
    The vaccine will be made available to the public through a series of weekend clinics throughout November and December.

Comment

Working...
    X