Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ukraine ILI surveillance 2012-2013

Last years thread; http://www.flutrackers.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=175293

situation with the incidence of influenza and SARS in Ukraine for November 26 - December 2, 2012

12/05/2012
    According to the Center for influenza and SARS Central SES MoH Ukraine last week, November 26 - December 2, 2012, the overall incidence of influenza and SARS epidemic thresholds are not exceeded in any region of Ukraine and are within 0.6% in Dnipropetrovsk to 73.2% in Ivano-Frankivsk.

Total for the reporting week with flu and SARS ill 203,215 people, of whom 69.5% are children. Overall incidence of influenza and SARS among the population of Ukraine was 44.6 per 10 thousand, which is 4.8% more than last week.

Total vaccinated against influenza during the reporting week amounted to 227,255 persons. Hospitalized 6599, of whom 78.0% were children under 17 years.

By November 26 - December 2, 2012 in Ukraine deaths among patients with influenza and SARS have been reported.

Overall, the epidemiological situation regarding the incidence of influenza and SARS in Ukraine corresponds to the average level for the respective seasons.

Detailed information on the prevention and treatment of influenza posted on the Web site of the MOH of Ukraine in the "Important. Gently flu" (http://moz.gov.ua/ua/portal/mtop_influenza/).

Press Service of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine
    Last edited by Ronan Kelly; December 10, 2012, 06:40 AM. Reason: added link
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Re: Ukraine ILI surveillance 2012-2013

situation with the incidence of influenza and SARS in Ukraine 03 - December 9, 2012

12/13/2012
    According to the Center for influenza and SARS Central SES Health of Ukraine, last week, 03 - 09 December 2012, the overall incidence of influenza and SARS epidemic thresholds are not exceeded in any region of Ukraine and range from 9.9% to 70 in Dnipropetrovsk 3% in Ivano-Frankivsk.

Total for the reporting week with flu and SARS ill 200 441 people, including 69.4% are children. Overall incidence of influenza and SARS among the population of Ukraine was 44.0 per 10 thousand, which is 1.4% less than last week.

Total vaccinated against influenza during the reporting week amounted to 277,399 persons. Hospitalized 6641 people, including 79.0% were children under 17 years.

For 03 - December 9, 2012 in Ukraine deaths among patients with influenza and SARS have been reported.

Overall, the epidemiological situation regarding the incidence of influenza and SARS in Ukraine corresponds to the average level for the respective seasons.

Detailed information on the prevention and treatment of influenza posted on the Web site of the MOH of Ukraine in the section "Important. Gently flu" .

The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

situation with the incidence of influenza and SARS in Ukraine for 10-16 December 2012

19/12/2012
      According to the Center for influenza and SARS Central SES MoH Ukraine last week, 10-16 December 2012, the overall incidence of influenza and SARS epidemic thresholds are not exceeded in any region of Ukraine and range from 9.9% to 67 in Dnipropetrovsk , 4% in Ivano-Frankivsk.

Total for the reporting week with flu and SARS ill 199,887 people, of whom 68.5% are children. Overall incidence of influenza and SARS among the population of Ukraine was 43.8 per 10 thousand, which is 0.3% less than last week.

Total vaccinated against influenza during the reporting week amounted to 277,399 persons. Hospitalized 6606, of whom 77.6% were children under 17 years.

During 10-16 December 2012 in Ukraine deaths among patients with influenza and SARS have been reported.

Detailed information on the prevention and treatment of influenza posted on the Web site of the MOH of Ukraine in the section "Important. Gently flu" .

Comment

12/26/2012
        According to the Center for influenza and SARS Central SES MoH Ukraine last week, 17-23 December 2012, the overall incidence of influenza and SARS epidemic thresholds are not exceeded in any region of Ukraine and range from 9.1% to 69 in Dnipropetrovsk 1% in Ivano-Frankivsk.

Total for the reporting week with flu and SARS ill 184,718 people, of whom 67% are children. Overall incidence of influenza and SARS among the population of Ukraine was 40.5 per 10 thousand, which is 7.6% less than last week.

Total vaccinated against influenza during the reporting week amounted to 287,716 persons. Hospitalized 6606, of whom 77.6% were children under 17 years.

During 17-23 December 2012 in Ukraine deaths among patients with influenza and SARS have been reported.

Detailed information on the prevention and treatment of influenza posted on the Web site of the MOH of Ukraine in the "Important. Gently flu"

Comment

situation with the incidence of influenza and SARS in Ukraine for 24-30 December 2012

04/01/2013
          According to the Center for influenza and SARS Central SES MoH Ukraine last week, 24-30 December 2012, overall incidence of influenza and SARS epidemic thresholds are not exceeded in any region of Ukraine and range from 10.8% in Dnipropetrovsk to 72.4% in Ivano-Frankivsk.

Total for the reporting week with flu and SARS ill 169,447 people, of whom 65.8% are children. Overall incidence of influenza and SARS among the population of Ukraine was 37.2 at 10,000, which is 10.3% less than last week.

Total vaccinated against influenza during the reporting week amounted to 303,503 persons. Hospitalized 5913, of whom 77.3% were children under 17 years.

During 24-30 December 2012 in Ukraine deaths among patients with influenza and SARS have been reported. (alternate translation - in Ukraine deaths among patients with influenza and SARS not registered. - my bolding - Ro)

Detailed information on the prevention and treatment of influenza posted on the Web site of the MOH of Ukraine in the "Important. Gently flu"

( http://moz.gov.ua/ua/portal/mtop_influenza/ ).

Comment

situation with the incidence of influenza and SARS in Ukraine December 31, 2012 - January 6, 2013

10/01/2013
            According to the Center for influenza and SARS Central SES Health of Ukraine, last week, December 31, 2012 - January 6, 2013, the overall incidence of influenza and SARS epidemic thresholds are not exceeded in any region of Ukraine and range from 17.4% in Dnipropetrovsk to 73.4% in Ivano-Frankivsk.

Total for the reporting week with flu and SARS ill 108 882 persons, of whom 64.5% are children. Overall incidence of influenza and SARS among the population of Ukraine was 23.9 at 10,000, which is 35.7% less than last week.

Total vaccinated against influenza during the reporting week amounted to 309,732 persons. Hospitalized 4776, of whom 78.1% were children under 17 years.

During 17-23 December 2012 in Ukraine deaths among patients with influenza and SARS have [not] been reported. (datewise cut and past from an earlier report apparently - Ro)

Detailed information on the prevention and treatment of influenza posted on the Web site of the MOH of Ukraine in the " Important. Gently flu . "

Comment

machine translated;

situation with the incidence of influenza and SARS in Ukraine 7 - January 13, 2013

01/16/2013
              According to the Center for influenza and SARS Central SES MoH Ukraine last week, 7 - 13 January 2013, the overall incidence of influenza and SARS epidemic thresholds are not exceeded in any region of Ukraine and range from 17.4% to 73 in Dnipropetrovsk , 4% in Ivano-Frankivsk.

Total for the reporting week with flu and SARS ill 127 464 persons, of whom 59% are children. Overall incidence of influenza and SARS among the population of Ukraine was 28.0 per 10 thousand, which is 17.1% more than last week.

Total vaccinated against influenza during the reporting week amounted to 314,315 persons. Hospitalized 5482 persons, of whom 75.1% were children under 17 years.

A 7 - January 13, 2013 in Ukraine[no] deaths among patients with influenza and SARS have been reported.

Comment

machine translated;

situation with the incidence of influenza and SARS in Ukraine for 14 - 20 January 2013

01/23/2013
                According to the Center for influenza and SARS Central SES Health of Ukraine, last week, 14 - 20 January 2013, the overall incidence of influenza and SARS epidemic thresholds are not exceeded in any region of Ukraine and range from 5.8% to 67 in Dnipropetrovsk , 4% in Ivano-Frankivsk.

Total for the reporting week with flu and SARS sick person 156,271, of which 59.7% are children. Overall incidence of influenza and SARS among the population of Ukraine was 34.5 at 10,000, which is 22.6% more than last week.

Total vaccinated against influenza during the reporting week amounted to 316,993 persons. Hospitalized 6026 people, of which 74.3% were children up to 17 years.

Detailed information on the prevention and treatment of influenza posted on the Web site of the MOH of Ukraine in the section " Important. Gently flu "and also under banner " How to protect yourself from the flu . "

Comment

situation with the incidence of influenza and SARS in Ukraine for 21 - 27 January 2013

01/30/2013
                  According to the Center for influenza and SARS Central SES Health of Ukraine, last week, 21 - 27 January 2013, the overall incidence of influenza and SARS epidemic thresholds are not exceeded in any region of Ukraine and range from 6.2% in Khmelnytsky to 62 2% in Zhitomir regions.

Total for the reporting week with flu and SARS ill 188 270 people, of which 52.7% are children. Overall incidence of influenza and SARS among the population of Ukraine was 41.3 at 10,000, which is 19.7% more than last week.

During the reporting week were hospitalized 7,225 people, of which 73.5% were children up to 17 years. Total vaccinated against influenza was 322,624 persons.

In 21 - January 27, 2013 in Ukraine deaths among patients with influenza and SARS have [not] been reported

Detailed information on the prevention and treatment of influenza posted on the Web site of the MOH of Ukraine in the section " Important. Gently flu " and also under banner " How to protect yourself from the flu " .

Comment

situation with the incidence of influenza and SARS in Ukraine January 28 - February 3, 2013

02/06/2013
                    According to the Center for influenza and SARS Central SES MoH Ukraine last week, January 28 - February 3, 2013, the overall incidence of influenza and SARS epidemic thresholds are not exceeded in any region of Ukraine and range from 1.0% in Turkey to 57.9% in the Kharkiv region.

Total for the reporting week with flu and SARS ill 215 478 people, of which 65.9% are children. Overall incidence of influenza and SARS among the population of Ukraine was 47.3 at 10,000, which is 14.5% more than last week.

Total vaccinated against influenza was 324,747 persons. Hospitalized 7112 people, of which 77.8% were children up to 17 years.

Detailed information on the prevention and treatment of influenza posted on the Web site of the MOH of Ukraine in the "Important. Gently flu" and also under banner "How to protect yourself from the flu."

Comment

machine translated;
                      situation with the incidence of influenza and SARS in Ukraine for 4 - February 10, 2013

13/02/2013
                      According to the Center for influenza and SARS Central SES MoH Ukraine last week, 4 - 10 February 2013, the overall incidence of influenza and SARS epidemic thresholds are not exceeded in most regions of Ukraine and range from 7.2% in Volyn and 68, 9% in Ivano-Frankivsk, Kirovohrad region only observed epidporohu excess of 7.5%.
                      Total for the reporting week with flu and SARS ill 234,737 people, of which 66.7% are children. Overall incidence of influenza and SARS among the population of Ukraine was 51.5 per 10 thousand, which is 8.9% more than last week.

Total vaccinated against influenza was 326,716 persons. Hospitalized 7683 people, of which 74.5% were children up to 17 years.

Detailed information on the prevention and treatment of influenza posted on the Web site of the MOH of Ukraine in the "Important. Gently flu" and also under banner "How to protect yourself from the flu."

Comment

situation with the incidence of influenza and SARS in Ukraine from 11 - 17 February 2013

20/02/2013
                        The situation with the incidence of influenza and SARS in Ukraine from 11 - 17 February 2013
                        According to the Center for influenza and SARS Central SES Health of Ukraine, last week, 11 - 17 February 2013, the overall incidence of influenza and SARS epidemic thresholds are not exceeded in most regions of Ukraine and range from 4.5% in Turkey to 70 2% in Ivano-Frankivsk.

Total for the reporting week with flu and SARS ill 236 090 people, of which 65.1% are children. Overall incidence of influenza and SARS among the population of Ukraine was 51.8 per 10 thousand, which is 0.6% more than last week.

Total vaccinated against influenza was 328,970 persons. Hospitalized 7758 people, of which 77.5% were children up to 17 years.

Detailed information on the prevention and treatment of influenza posted on the Web site of the MOH of Ukraine in the section " Important. Gently flu " and also under banner " How to protect yourself from the flu " .

Comment

Press Releases, News and Announcements :: News
                          situation with the incidence of influenza and SARS in Ukraine 18-24 February 2013

02/26/2013
                          According to the Center for influenza and SARS Central SES Health of Ukraine, last week, 18-24 February 2013, the overall incidence of influenza and SARS epidemic thresholds are not exceeded in any region of Ukraine and range from 13.0% to 67 in Volyn 6% in Ivano-Frankivsk.

Total for the reporting week with flu and SARS ill 251,533 people, of which 64.6% are children. Overall incidence of influenza and SARS among the population of Ukraine is 55.2 by 10 thousand, which is 6.5% more than last week.

Total vaccinated against influenza was 330,242 persons. Hospitalized 8141 person, including 74.0% of children under 17 years.

Comment

machine translated;

situation with the incidence of influenza and SARS in Ukraine February 25 - March 3, 2013

03/06/2013
                            According to the Center for influenza and SARS Central SES Health of Ukraine, last week, February 25 - March 3, 2013, the overall incidence of influenza and SARS epidemic thresholds are not exceeded in any region of Ukraine and range from 15.3% in Kiev to 65.7% in Ivano-Frankivsk.

Total for the reporting week with flu and SARS ill 251 494 persons, including

64.6% are children. Overall incidence of influenza and SARS among the population of Ukraine is 55.2 by 10 thousand, which is similar to this last week.

Total vaccinated against influenza was 331,150 persons. Hospitalized 8685 people, of which 74.0% were children up to 17 years.

Detailed information on the prevention and treatment of influenza posted on the Web site of the MOH of Ukraine in the " Important. Gently flu "and also under banner" How to protect yourself from the flu . "

Comment

situation with the incidence of influenza and SARS in Ukraine for 04 - 10 March 2013

13/03/2013
                              According to the Center for influenza and SARS Central SES Health of Ukraine, last week, 04 - 10 March 2013, the overall incidence of influenza and SARS epidemic thresholds are not exceeded in any region of Ukraine and range from 10.5% to 71 Volyn , 5% in Ivano-Frankivsk.

Total for the reporting week with flu and SARS ill 233 635 people, of which

64.5% are children. Overall incidence of influenza and SARS among the population of Ukraine is 51,3 to 10 000, which is 7.1% less than last week

Total vaccinated against influenza was 332,218 persons. Hospitalized 8748 people, of which 75.6% were children up to 17 years.

Detailed information on the prevention and treatment of influenza posted on the Web site of the MOH of Ukraine in the " Important. Gently flu "and also under banner" How to protect yourself from the flu . "

Comment

Working...
                              X