X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gujarat H1N1 2013 194 fatalities

Delhi has highest swine flu cases, Gujarat records maximum deaths
    PTI | Jun 16, 2013, 04.08 PM IST
    Gujarat follows Delhi with 1,027 cases reported ... Gujarat topped in this category with 194 deaths due to swine flu.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

• Re: Gujarat H1N1 2013 194 fatalities

Delhi has highest swine flu cases, Gujarat records maximum deaths
      By PTI | 28 Jun, 2013, 11.27PM IST
      Gujarat follows Delhi with 1,029 cases reported
      Gujarat topped in this category with 195 deaths due to swine flu.
      Delhi has had the highest number of swine flu patients this year while Gujarat has seen maximum deaths due to the disease among the states, according to official statistics.
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

• Re: Gujarat H1N1 2013 195 fatalities

Swine flu returns, 1 dead
        TNN | Jul 7, 2013, 02.51 PM IST

RAJKOT: The deadly H1N1 virus better known as swine flu has reared its head again in Saurashtra by claiming a life on Friday. Sources said that 28-year-old Lakuben Chopda of Veraval in Junagadh district succumbed to the disease at Rajkot Civil Hospital. She had tested positive for swine flu and was earlier admitted to a private hospital. She was then shifted to civil hospital on Friday.
        The deadly H1N1 virus better known as swine flu has reared its head again in Saurashtra by claiming a life on Friday.

Comment

• Re: Gujarat H1N1 2013 196 fatalities

Villager dies of swine flu in Gondal

RAJKOT: The deadly H1N1 virus better known as swine-flu has re-surfaced in Saurashtra and claimed one life on Sunday.

Sources have identified the deceased as 37-year-old Manoj Gadhavi of Dharna village in Gondal taluka of Rajkot district. Gadhavi had complained of severe fever and cough before he was admitted to a private hospital in Rajkot. Samples taken from him confirmed that he was swine flu positive. He succumbed to the virus on late Sunday night.

This is the second death from swine flu this month in the region. Earlier, in the first week of July, 28-year-old Lakuben Chopda of Veraval in Junagadh district had succumbed to the disease at Rajkot civil hospital.

Rajkot: The deadly H1N1 virus better known as swine-flu has re-surfaced in Saurashtra and claimed one life on Sunday.

Sources have identified the deceased as 37-year-old Manoj Gadhavi of Dharna village in Gondal taluka of Rajkot district. Gadhavi had complained of severe fever and cough before he was admitted to a private hospital in Rajkot. Samples taken from him confirmed that he was swine flu positive. He succumbed to the virus on late Sunday night.

This is the second death from swine flu this month in the region. Earlier, in the first week of July, 28-year-old Lakuben Chopda of Veraval in Junagadh district had succumbed to the disease at Rajkot civil hospital.

Comment

Working...
          X