Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rajasthan H1N1 2013 - 163 fatalities

2012 thread - http://www.flutrackers.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=179961

Three deaths are reported for Jan 1st - two from Jodhpur, 1 from Bikaner. 13 of 19 tests on Jan 1st came back positive including 7 for 7 from Bikaner.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Raj.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	668042
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Re: Rajasthan H1N1 2013 - 3 fatalities

Machine translated articles;

One death from swine flu, three positive
    Surendra Swami | Jan 01, 2013, 18:45 PM IST

Jaipur. Plates Rdesh seems to end the scourge of the swine flu is going to take. Sawai Mansingh Hospital Bikaner resident Charulal died of swine flu positive.

Here, Kotputli resident Anita, Nirmala Vidya Nagar resident Saroj and Mansarovar in the H 1 N 1 is confirmed positive. Doctors Given the cold weather, H 1 N 1 virus of swine flu are advised to avoid.
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Swine flu havoc: 4 killed in 48 hours (Jodhpur)
      Bhaskar News | Jan 02, 2013, 05:57 AM IST

During the last 48 hours, suffering from swine flu has killed four men. Swine flu control room on Tuesday confirmed the death of three patients.

Bhagirath Prajapat Bgtasni resident admitted to Mjiac girl (32), MDM Joliali district resident maternal hospitalization Rameshwari (28) Monday night and Shergarh pregnant Ramadevi (23) were killed on Tuesday night.

Bhagirath Prajapat was admitted on December 22. After flu came to a head on her health was on a ventilator.

Similarly, positive Rameshwari came on December 28 and was placed on the ventilator. Earlier on Monday Bjrngsinh (50) died.

Today neonatal death

December 29 Rameshwari admitted in pregnancy gave birth to the child. Who died a few hours after birth. Rameshwari then had to take on the ventilator, but his condition was steadily worsening. He died in the ICU of the hospital Monday night MDM.

Comment

Jan 2nd; http://rajswasthya.nic.in/CSSF.pdf

Positives/Tests/Fatalities
        9/33/1 (fatality from Jodhpur)
        Bikaner registered 5 positives from 19 tests, the other positives were Churu 1/1, Jaipur 2/2 and Udaipur 1/1.

Views:	1
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	660155

Comment

Re: Rajasthan H1N1 2013 - 4 fatalities

Swine flu returns to Rajasthan with a vengeance
          Dailybhaskar.com | Jan 03, 2013, 12:48PM IST

JAIPUR: Swine flu is back! It has claimed 24 lives in just 20 days. 155 have tested positive .
          34 deaths due to swine flu occurred between April 1 and December 13 and 217 tested positive.
          The numbers showed a sharp increase from December 14 to January 2 with the toll reaching 58 with the number of positive cases touching 372.

Maximum cases have been reported from Jodhpur, Kota,Bikaner, Udaipur and Jaipur districts. Jodhpur reported one dead on Wednesday while there were 9 fresh cases reported from the rest of the state.

Health Director Dr.B.R. Meeana has said that teams of officials will be sent to all the affected areas to investigate and deal with the menace. Schools in Bikaner have already been instructed not to conduct morning assemblies to curb the spread of the menace.
          News in Hindi(हिन्दी में समाचार), Hindi News(हिंदी समाचार): देश के सबसे विश्वसनीय अख़बार पर पढ़ें ताज़ा ख़बरें। पढ़ें देश, विदेश, बॉलीवुड, लाइफस्टाइल और राजनीती की ब्रेकिंग ख़बरें. Read Latest Hindi News, Breaking News at Dainik Bhaskar

Comment

Re: Rajasthan H1N1 2013 - 4 fatalities

Jan 3rd; http://rajswasthya.nic.in/CSSF.pdf

8/15/1 (fatality from Jaipur)

Positives/tests
            Ajmer 1/1
            Bikaner 2/2
            Jaipur 3/4
            Jodhpur 2/6
            Jaisalmer 0/1
            Udaipur 0/1

Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	660172

Comment

Re: Rajasthan H1N1 2013 - 5 fatalities

Jaipur: Swine flu claims another life; death toll reaches 59
              DNA | Jan 04, 2013, 04:57AM IST

Jaipur: A woman, Sulochna, who was under treatment for swine flu at the SMS Hospital, died on Thursday. Two more persons, including a woman, were also found to be suffering from this disease in Jaipur. The woman, Manju, a resident of Churu district, is being treated at a private hospital in Jaipur.

Cases of swine flu usually increase during the winter season. Since April 1 till date, 59 persons have died due to swine flu, while 380 have been found suffering from this deadly disease.In Jaipur alone, three H1N1 positive cases were detected on Thursday. Besides, one succumbed to this disease. A total of eight persons were diagnosed with swine flu across the state in a single day on Thursday.
              News in Hindi(हिन्दी में समाचार), Hindi News(हिंदी समाचार): देश के सबसे विश्वसनीय अख़बार पर पढ़ें ताज़ा ख़बरें। पढ़ें देश, विदेश, बॉलीवुड, लाइफस्टाइल और राजनीती की ब्रेकिंग ख़बरें. Read Latest Hindi News, Breaking News at Dainik Bhaskar

Comment

Re: Rajasthan H1N1 2013 - 5 fatalities

Jan 4th - 7th ; http://rajswasthya.nic.in/CSSF.pdf

36/84/7
                The fatality on Jan 7th was from Jaipur.

Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	660210

Comment

Re: Rajasthan H1N1 2013 - 12 fatalities

Jan 8th; http://rajswasthya.nic.in/CSSF.pdf

3/5/0

An earlier fatality was added bringing the official total to 13 in 2013 (67 since April 1st 2012)

Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	660214

Comment

Re: Rajasthan H1N1 2013 - 13 fatalities

Jan 9th; http://rajswasthya.nic.in/CSSF.pdf

Positives/Tests/Fatalities (since last report)
                    17/29/5

One fatality from Jaipur and one from Churu on Jan 9th, no information on the other three.

Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	660223

Comment

Re: Rajasthan H1N1 2013 - 18 fatalities

Jan 10th; http://rajswasthya.nic.in/CSSF.pdf

Positives/Tests/Fatalities (since last report)
                      13/96/1

no details on the fatality.

Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	660235
                      Last edited by Ronan Kelly; January 11, 2013, 05:55 PM. Reason: added screenshot

Comment

Re: Rajasthan H1N1 2013 - 19 fatalities

Story from today's Times of India. Using the stats released by the Rajasthan Department of Health there were 28 H1N1 deaths in December and 19 so far in January (a total of 47 deaths since December). - Ro

Swine flu claims 39 lives since December
                        Jan 12, 2013, 03.36 AM IST

JAIPUR: Swine flu which resurfaced in the state in December has claimed at least 39 deaths in the past one month. Over 232 people also tested positive for the disease in the state.

The medical, health and family welfare department said Jodhpur and Bikaner and their nearby areas are badly affected. The department officials also said majority of the swine cases were reported western Rajasthan while other districts in eastern and northern Rajasthan are not affected as the western part.

Comment

machine translated;

Three doctors, including nine swine flu positive
                          Bhaskar News | Jan 10, 2013, 06:26 AM IST

Article

Jodhpur . came two days before the medical college hospitals in 31 suspected cases of swine flu have been reported in nine of the positive. Two reports released Wednesday by DMRC. Sent the first report on Tuesday that four of 16 patients were positive. Mdimac these three doctors. Four patients died in the ICU on Tuesday, breaking Mjiac pregnant Surjadevi report includes Ramdevara resident.

Including a couple of doctors. Shastri, who lives in the three doctors are taking treatment at home. Medical College here on Wednesday to 15 samples in a laboratory test kits to be sent to the DMRC. The report released on the night of the swine flu have been confirmed in five patients.

These include two pregnant. Two Barmer positive patients, two are women of Shergarh. Also includes a young resident of the city Pallink Road. Here come two days before the positive Ahmedabad have gone a doctor for treatment. Their report has come where negative.

Comment

Swine flu claims 39 lives since December

JAIPUR: Swine flu which resurfaced in the state in December has claimed at least 39 deaths in the past one month. Over 232 people also tested positive for the disease in the state.

The medical, health and family welfare department said Jodhpur and Bikaner and their nearby areas are badly affected. The department officials also said majority of the swine cases were reported western Rajasthan while other districts in eastern and northern Rajasthan are not affected as the western part.

The officials further said the disease affected women and people with low immunity the most. Pregnant women are also vulnerable to swine flu.

Comment

State seeks NCDC help to contain swine flu

JAIPUR: Alarmed over the 39 swine flu deaths since December, the medical health and family welfare department has sought the guidance of the National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) to prevent the spread of the flu in the state.

A senior official of the department said they wanted to confirm whether the swine flu affected people more in low or at normal temperatures.

Last year in March, when swine flu reared its head, the medical health and family welfare department swung into action and held a meeting to direct the officials to step up efforts to deal with the increasing cases. The health department constituted around 60 teams in the state to monitor the situation.

Alarmed over the 39 swine flu deaths since December, the medical health and family welfare department has sought the guidance of the National Centre f

Comment

Working...
                              X