• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rajasthan H1N1 2013 - 19 fatalities

Bikaner, Machine translated;

Five more swine flu positive patients
    Matrix News | Jan 14, 2013, 06:34 AM IST

So far in January, 35 positive patients have been reported. Swine flu on Sunday examined the other hand rose in a lab kit. Hospital Superintendent Dr. Satish A \ 'Cawa say, five kits have been ordered. Supply is now smooth. The investigation will not be affected. Dr. Surendra Varma says swine flu nodal charge, on Saturday, three of the five patients reported positive I've checked the hospital called. His condition is fine. The other two patients are treated at home.
    Dainik Bhaskar (दैनिक भास्कर) Hindi News Samachar - Find all Hindi News and Samachar, News in Hindi, Hindi News Headlines and Daily Breaking Hindi News Today and Updated From Bhaskar.com.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Re: Rajasthan H1N1 2013 - 19 fatalities

Earlier today Rajasthan released the report for Jan 15th. The document has since been removed from the web http://rajswasthya.nic.in/CSSF.pdf. From what I remember, the total fatalities had been raised to 82 (9 new since Jan 10th) one of which had occurred on Jan 15th. Will post more details as I get them.
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Re: Rajasthan H1N1 2013 - 28 fatalities

Jan 11th - 15th; http://rajswasthya.nic.in/CSSF.pdf

Positives/Tests/Fatalities (since last report)
        53/192/9

one fatality reported from Sikar on Jan 15th.

Comment

Re: Rajasthan H1N1 2013 - 28 fatalities

Jan 16th; http://rajswasthya.nic.in/CSSF.pdf

5/34/1

The fatality was from Churu.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Raj.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	660275

Comment

Re: Rajasthan H1N1 2013 - 29 fatalities

Jan 17th; http://rajswasthya.nic.in/CSSF.pdf

10/24/3

Two fatalities reported on 1/17 were from Bikaner and Jaipur.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Raj.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	660283

This makes 32 fatalities since Jan 1st and 60 total since the beginning of December.

Comment

Re: Rajasthan H1N1 2013 - 32 fatalities

Jan 21st; http://rajswasthya.nic.in/CSSF.pdf

35/81/10

Three fatalities reported on 1/21 were from Jodhpur, Jaisalmer and Udaipur.

This makes 42 fatalities since Jan 1st and 70 total since the beginning of December.

Jan21st 2013.pdf

Comment

Re: Rajasthan H1N1 2013 - 42 fatalities

Jan 22nd; http://rajswasthya.nic.in/CSSF.pdf

12/34/1

This makes 43 fatalities since Jan 1st and 71 total since the beginning of December.

Jan22nd 2013.pdf

Comment

Re: Rajasthan H1N1 2013 - 43 fatalities

Jan 23rd; http://rajswasthya.nic.in/CSSF.pdf

3/25/2

The fatalities were from Jodhpur & Barmer.

This makes 45 fatalities since Jan 1st and 73 total since the beginning of December.

Jan23rd 2013.pdf

Comment

Re: Rajasthan H1N1 2013 - 45 fatalities

machine translated;

22 days, 16 deaths from swine flu in Jodhpur
                    Jodhpur / air conditioning | Last updated on: January 23, 2013 ten forty-six a.m. AM Feedback

Due to the outbreak of swine flu in Jodhpur deaths are frequent. The 16 patients have died in the last 22 days. On Tuesday, eight patients swabs samples sent for testing. swine flu deaths of two women held on Tuesday. Mjiac admitted to the ICU died Phalodi worship. Worship was pregnant. MDM admitted to the ICU because of the swine flu, a woman died in Barmer district. mostly comes looking pregnant women are more vulnerable to swine flu. In the year 2012-13, 39 deaths from swine flu, including 27 women and 20 pregnant women are included. Earlier in 2009, the situation had become ac swine flu. In January 2009, only 20 died of swine flu patients. During 2009-10, 80 lives were swine flu in Jodhpur. Among the dead were 50 women, 26 of whom were pregnant.

स्वाइन फ्लू के चलते लगातार मौतें हो रही हैं। यहां पिछले 22 दिनों में 16 मरीजों की मौत हो चुकी है। मंगलवार को आठ मरीजों

Comment

Re: Rajasthan H1N1 2013 - 45 fatalities

Jan 24th; http://rajswasthya.nic.in/CSSF.pdf

8/28/3

The fatalities were from Bikaner, Sriganganagar & Barmer.

This makes 48 fatalities since Jan 1st and 76 total since the beginning of December.

Jan24 2013.pdf

Comment

Re: Rajasthan H1N1 2013 - 48 fatalities

machine translated;

Swine flu girl's death, relatives of the Hospital Demolition
                        Bhaskar News | Jan 26, 2013, 11:38 AM IST

Jaipur. Mansarovar Dhanvantari Friday night at eight in the hospital during treatment of a young woman died from swine flu. New Sanganer Road Hospital and destroy families put jam. Kin of negligence on the hospital administration lodged.

Balaji Dehr line Saini Sikar Road resident per case (25) Ravindra Kumar Saini her husband was hospitalized late Tuesday night. Doctors inquiry swine flu on Tuesday. Tested positive for swine flu was reported on Wednesday. The doctors began treating swine flu.

Friday night around 8 pm, the line's condition suddenly worsened and were coughing up blood. The doctors tried to save him but he died shortly after the line. Relatives after the death of the line break was a furore in the hospital. Hospital threw some stuff on the road. New Sanganer Road jam on families and put their acquaintances. Caught the two long lines of vehicles.

The way to prevent sabotage and upon receipt of the Mansarovar police arrived at the scene. Persuasive way after police opened Jaipuria hospital and sent the body for autopsy. Autopsy will be morning.

Kin cleaning charges and hospital administration

"Despite having spent thousands of dollars to the hospital to treat his daughter was not in the right way. When asked in the afternoon doctors said the condition is improving. He was concerned that the reform was the night of his death, then why? He said doctors health deteriorated due to the high dose. "

Lal Saini, father of the line

'Swine flu-like symptoms on Tuesday due to the patient's sample was sent for testing. The report was positive for swine flu on Wednesday. Swine flu treatment was started. Friday night over his health suddenly worsened. He was coughing up blood. Was hard to save him but could not be saved. "

Dr. Ashish Garg, who treated the line

So far 103

103 swine flu deaths in the state. April 1, 2012 to 24th January 2013, 575 cases were positive. In 87 cases, including 8 deaths in Jaipur.

(According to official statistics)

Comment

Re: Rajasthan H1N1 2013 - 49 fatalities

Jan 25th - 28th; http://rajswasthya.nic.in/CSSF.pdf

28/94/9

3 of the deaths occurred on Jan 28th, 2 from Jaipur, 1 from Jodhpur.

This makes 57 fatalities since Jan 1st and 85 total since the beginning of December.

Jan 28th 2013.pdf

Comment

Re: Rajasthan H1N1 2013 - 57 fatalities

Jan 29th; http://rajswasthya.nic.in/CSSF.pdf

9/36/2

The deaths were from Sriganganagar and Jodhpur

This makes 59 fatalities since Jan 1st and 87 total since the beginning of December.

Jan 29th 2013.pdf

Comment

Re: Rajasthan H1N1 2013 - 59 fatalities

Jan 30th; http://rajswasthya.nic.in/CSSF.pdf

10/27/1

The death was from Sriganganagar.

This makes 60 fatalities since Jan 1st and 88 total since the beginning of December.

Jan 30th 2013.pdf

Comment

Re: Rajasthan H1N1 2013 - 60 fatalities

Jan 31st; http://rajswasthya.nic.in/CSSF.pdf

10/51/1

Fatality reported from Barmer

This makes 61 fatalities since Jan 1st and 89 total since the beginning of December.

Jan 31st 2013.pdf

Comment

Working...
                                X