Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madhya Pradesh - Influenza 2013, 32 fatalities

Link to 2012 thread - http://www.flutrackers.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=184639

Two patients are currently admitted in critical condition in Indore as suspected H1N1 patients, test results pending. Of 12 other suspected patients in the state in 2013 only one (from Ujjain) has tested positive.

Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Re: Madhya Pradesh - Influenza 2013

Two more H1N1 suspects in Bhopal

READ MORE Swine flu|H1N1|bhopal
    BHOPAL: With two more samples of suspected swine flu from Bhopal on Saturday, the total number of samples collected in the state capital has gone up to 5. Test results are likely to be declared on Sunday, according to Regional Medicine and Research Laboratory (RMRL), Jabalpur.

According to Integrated Disease Surveillance Project (IDSP) office, swap samples of a child in Miracles hospital and an adult, undergoing treatment at Hamidia Hospital, were sent to Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) laboratory.

District chief medical and health officer Dr Pankaj Shukla said treatment for H1N1 has been initiated without taking any chance. "It is an odd time for swine flu infection especially in the state. It could be due to moisture after rainfall in most parts of the state last week," said a health official.

With two more samples of suspected swine flu from Bhopal on Saturday, the total number of samples collected in the state capital has gone up to 5.

Comment

Health official among 3 tested positive for H1N1

BHOPAL: A senior district health official was amongst the three cases which tested positive for H1N1 contagion, according to sources here on Sunday. In all seven swab samples of suspected H1N1 infection from Bhopal were tested at Indian council for medical research (ICMR) laboratory in Jabalpur on Sunday.

"Three cases from the state capital have tested positive," confirmed ICMR laboratory Jabalpur director Dr Neeru Singh.

Reports said the senior official who was confirmed for swine flu on Sunday has been touring different parts of the country including Delhi and Bangalore over the last two months. However, the medical officer refused to accept until Friday that his swab sample was being tested.

A senior district health official was amongst the three cases which tested positive for H1N1 contagion, according to sources here on Sunday.

Comment

2 from Mulund test positive for swine flu

Two people tested positive for H1N1 virus or swine flu on Saturday. This brings the total number of H1N1 cases this year to three. The two latest cases are from Mulund. ?The patients have been receiving treatment at home and are both stable,? said Dr Mangala Gomare,
        epidemiologist, Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC).

In Delhi, a total of 64 people have tested positive for the disease this year, of which three people have died.

Dr Gomare said that one of the patients is a 44-year old woman who had visited Gujarat.

The other person who contracted the disease is a 31-year-old man, he added.

Last year, 360 cases of H1N1 were reported in the city, of which five patients died.

Comment

H1N1 update;

Positives /Tests / Pending/ Admitted / Critical / Fatalities
          4 / 23 / 6 / 6 / 5 / 0 /

Positives - 3 Bhopal, 1 Ujjain
          The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

First swine flu patient detected in city
            Indore: The deadly H1N1 virus has hit the city ones again and first case of Swine Flu positive detected at Suyash Hospital on Tuesday. The patient is critical and on life support system.

According to In charge of IDSP Dr. GL Sodhi, a 67 year old patients of Chhatrapati nagar admitted in Suyash Hospital detected swine flu positive on Tuesday.

Comment

Swine Flu claims woman's life in MP
              PTI | 11:02 PM,Feb 13,2013
              Bhopal, Feb 13 (PTI) Swine flu has claimed its first victim in Madhya Pradesh this year with the death of an Ujjain-based woman at a hospital in Indore, officials said today. The test report of the deceased, Shalini (40), came yesterday, confirming that H1N1 virus infection was the cause, officials said. She had passed away on February 10.

Comment

Re: Madhya Pradesh - Influenza 2013, 1 fatality

7 more suspected H1N1 cases

BHOPAL: Seven more cases of suspected H1N1 were reported in Bhopal on Thursday. The condition of three is considered critical, according to health officials.

"We have already instructed hospitals to open a dedicated swine flu OPD. We are constantly monitoring the situation," said district chief medical and health officer Dr Pankaj Shukla. Six samples, which were tested on Wednesday, were found negative for the infection, he added.

Comment

Re: Madhya Pradesh - Influenza 2013, 1 fatality

Swine flu claims second victim in Madhya Pradesh

Bhopal: Swine flu claimed its second victim in Madhya Pradesh this year, with a 67-year-old man succumbing to the viral infection at a hospital in Indore.

The senior citizen from Shivaji Nagar locality in Indore, who was undergoing treatment for H1N1 in a private hospital for the last one week, died on Monday, officials said in Bhopal on Tuesday.

The victim was admitted to the ICU on February 11 after his condition deteriorated suddenly, they said.

Swine flu claimed its second victim in Madhya Pradesh this year, with a 67-year-old man succumbing to the viral infection at a hospital in Indore.

Comment

Re: Madhya Pradesh - Influenza 2013, 2 fatalities

MOHFW press release today reports 22 cases & 3 fatalities in MP this year.

Comment

Re: Madhya Pradesh - Influenza 2013, 3 fatalities

Swine flu death in
                      Bhaskar News | Feb 28, 2013, 03:09 AM IST

Indore. town of swine flu and died. Jabalpur on Wednesday was positive laboratory test report four patients The 36-year-old woman dead Tonkkla of these was on Tuesday evening.

Integrated disease surveillance program officer Dr. G. Sodhi said two patients have died so far.

Comment

Re: Madhya Pradesh - Influenza 2013, 3 fatalities

Swine flu claims two women's lives
                        PTI | 08:02 PM,Feb 28,2013
                        Indore, Feb 28 (PTI) Swine flu claimed lives of two women at private hospitals here, raising the death toll to three this year in Indore, health officials said. A 50-year-old woman of Khargon city succumbed to the dreaded disease at Rajshree Hospital here this morning, while another 35-year old woman of Dewas died of H1N1 at Gokuldas Hospital on February 26, Medical Officer G L Sodhi told PTI.

Comment

Re: Madhya Pradesh - Influenza 2013, 4 fatalities

Indore, toll rises to 4
                          Swine flu claims one more life in Indore, toll rises to 4
                          Source: PTI

Indore, Mar 1 (PTI) Swine flu today claimed another victim at a private hospital here, raising the death toll in the city this year from the disease to four. A 36-year-old woman from Dhar succumbed to H1N1 virus infection at Bombay Hospital here this morning, Medical and Health Officer Dr G L Sodhi said.

Comment

Re: Madhya Pradesh - Influenza 2013, 5 fatalities

machine translated;

One died, two suspected cases of swine flu
                            Bhaskar News | Mar 02, 2013, 03:03 AM IST

Bhopal. capital on Friday in a private hospital, a patient died from swine flu. The city and state's first swine flu death in the fourth. Meanwhile, two other hospitals in the capital on Friday, two new suspected cases of swine flu were found.

Swine flu in the past week and a half to four patients have died in Indore. Dr. Pankaj Shukla Bhopal residents Siacmo People Hitec patient was admitted to hospital

Man dies of swine flu in State capital
                            SATURDAY, 02 MARCH 2013 16:57 STAFF REPORTER | BHOPAL HITS: 23

A middle-aged died of swine flu in the State capital on Friday. This is the third death (! at least 4 others from Indore - Ro) in the State due to this fatal disease. Meanwhile, two more samples have been sent for testing to the Jabalpur-based laboratory.

Chief Medical and Health Officer (CMHO) Dr Pankaj Shukla said a 55-year-old man succumbed to swine flu on Friday.
                            Last edited by Ronan Kelly; March 2, 2013, 07:13 AM. Reason: added second

Comment

Re: Madhya Pradesh - Influenza 2013, 6 fatalities

Six swine flu patients critical in city

Indore: The swine flu is turning horrible in city day by day. After the death of 4 patients, six more are struggling for life in hospitals. Earlier around 21 swab samples sent to Jabalpur for test and 13 out of them reported positive.

Comment

Working...
                              X