No announcement yet.

Saudi Arabia prohibits the import of frozen poultry and eggs from South Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saudi Arabia prohibits the import of frozen poultry and eggs from South Africa

Translation Google

Alkanhal for the East: I am President .. But I do not know anything about the decision

?Food and Drug Administration? prohibits the import of poultry and eggs from South Africa

16/03/2012

Riyadh, Jeddah - Ali Bilal, Nawal Al-Ghamdi

Referred the Chief Executive of the General Authority for Food and Drug Administration, Dr. Mohammed Alkanhal, the task of answering a question by ?Middle? about the repercussions of the imposition of the temporary ban on the importation of frozen poultry meat and table eggs refrigerated and products from the State of South Africa to the officials of relevant departments in the body, authorized to answer questions , pointing out that he does not have any information about the decision. The Commission announced its decision, and attributed to an outbreak of highly pathogenic avian influenza in these products.

He declined Alkanhal answer questions ?East?, which raised him on Thursday, and said: ?true I am the president and managing director of administrative, but I do not have the information now?, directed his speech to our liberator, ?If you want any information brought to us on Saturday (tomorrow) and you will find answer adequate on the subject ?. The only Alkanhal comment on the subject that the resolution does not include poultry meat and table eggs and products heat-treatment or any other way, eliminate the virus.

This article was published in the newspaper printed the Middle No. (103) Page (19) on (03/16/2012)

"Safety and security don't just happen, they are the result of collective consensus and public investment. We owe our children, the most vulnerable citizens in our society, a life free of violence and fear."
    -Nelson Mandela
Working...
X