Morocco - fatalities 3 - another pregnant woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morocco - fatalities 3 - another pregnant woman

Rabat, Morocco - A 24-year-old pregnant woman has become the first person in Morocco to die as a consequence of contracting the H1N1 influenza, the Health Ministry said Monday. The woman died Sunday at a clinic in the northern city of Tangier.

Eighty-three new cases of the disease known as swine flu were diagnosed over the week-end, bringing the total to 1,710 cases in the North African country.
    Welcome to the Earth Times. Environmental news and blogs with eco-friendly store.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Re: Swine flu claims first fatality in Morocco

Shouldnt this one be the second fatality ?

Moroccan health autorities announced 1st fatality 16 November

(quoting another thread)

Morocco, Tunisia confirm first H1N1 swine flu deaths

17/11/2009

Morocco's first H1N1 fatality was a 23-year-old Oujda man who had been hospitalised since last week for a pulmonary infection, health officials announced on Monday (November 16th).

http://www.magharebia.com/cocoon/awi...7/newsbrief-01

Comment

Re: Swine flu claims first fatality in Morocco

Title changed, thanks Celvin.
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Re: Swine flu claims [second] fatality in Morocco

A/H1N1 kills pregnant woman in Agadir
        Rabat - A pregnant woman suffering from a chronic disease died, Wednesday in the Atlantic city of Agadir, from A/H1N1 virus, Health Ministry said in a statement.

The Agadir health services announced the death of a pregnant woman with a chronic disease tested positive to the H1N1 virus, the statement said.

Sixty new swine flu cases were documented and confirmed on Thursday in the cities of Fez, Mekn?s, Rabat, Casablanca, El Hajeb, Chefchaouen, Marrakech, Moulay-Yacoub, T?touan, T?mara, Essaouira and Tangier.

The number of infected people in Morocco reached 1,975 cases, 860 out of which in schools, the statement added.

Comment

Working...
        X