Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China - Empty pharmacy shelves at Xinzhou city center hospital - Shanxi province

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China - Empty pharmacy shelves at Xinzhou city center hospital - Shanxi province

machine translation

Xinzhou city center hospital, how can such "care" patients (Figure)
    Copy Link
    Print
    2014年02月18日17:50 | Add a comment ( 1 people involved) | save to blog

Sanjin City News
      Empty pharmacy duty room.   Nobody pharmacies on duty for the post who belatedly   WASHINGTON   (Reporter Mazhuo super) February 16, seventh month, Liu Xin House District work in the head accidentally hurt iron dark and bloody, the workers hurried to He rushed to the hospital for treatment of Xinzhou city center, but in the hospital dispensary eat cold shoulder.   12:40 that day, Mr. Liu was carried to the workers Xinzhou city center hospital emergency room. A doctor told them that the chamber does not have the condition being treated, then introduce them to the fifth floor ENT inpatient treatment. In ENT, Liu found the doctor doing the stitching dressing, the doctor said the urgent need to continue drug treatment. When Liu workers to medicine, but found that the pharmacy empty, doors and windows locked. At the door and hallway, Liu anxiously waiting in pain, half an hour later, not yet seen the pharmacy staff to work.   Reporters rushed to the scene immediately after receiving the rebellion, when saw Mr. Liu is 14:20 promises. I saw him in the corridor clutching his wound paced, eye irritation, Liu said it had not see people and things.   "Gone down (on the first floor pharmacy) several times, and still no one, not buy drugs." Liu workers angrily told reporters: "Nobody pharmacy, we finally found a hospital office phone on the diagnosis, the results hit several times, but also no answer. "   In this case, a nurse ENT nurses station, said:. "you see if there is a pharmacy close to Tel duty room of glass, you can try to get in touch"   from five came to the lobby floor, inpatient, reporters through the window and saw the empty pharmacy, pharmacy next door curtains pulled duty room, the door locked. Ms. Fan at the door waiting for the same medicine, said she waited more than an hour.   After some searching, the reporter found lying on a crumpled piece of paper inside the duty room windowsill pharmacies, according to the last number dialed on a piece of paper, that the man on the phone said:. "Today is not my duty" at the request of a reporter , the man agreed to help staff contact on duty.   14:40, a man holding a key to the duty room door, side door side asked: "Say dispensary?" Waiting at the door of Ms. Fan will be handed over the counter hands, looked at the man, said: "Today Afternoon pharmacies do not work, emergency duty room only sell drugs to another day you buy it, "Ms. Fan said:" I have to take medicine for patients today, how have another day to buy "after being the man burst prevarication, Van? Ms. reluctantly leave.   Reporters asked why I did not come on duty, the man said: "Today is Guo Yan (sound) on duty just when I called her, she said they were still on the road back from Shuozhou.."   Subsequently, Mr. Liu workers into the duty room to take on a much-needed medicine. By this time, Mr. Liu has been waiting more than two hours in pain.

zhttp://roll.sohu.com/20140218/n395225496.shtml
Working...
X