Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China - School officials deny food poisoning as 12+ students ill - acute infection possible in some students - Shanghai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China - School officials deny food poisoning as 12+ students ill - acute infection possible in some students - Shanghai

machine translation

Shanghai a school than students vomiting school denied food poisoning
    2013-12-16 09:05 [Source]: Xinmin
    Shanghai a school than students vomiting school denied collective food poisoning

Starting December 11 evening, Minhang light a fourth grade school classes, many children have appeared in vomiting, diarrhea symptoms, and the day before yesterday morning, the entire class of collective suspension, to which the school denied that collective food poisoning, said only a dozen children sick.

2:30 pm yesterday, Xin light the school gate, many parents are talking about kids get sick thing. Just after school fourth grade students also said that on the 11th after lunch at school began to feel uncomfortable.

Student A: I vomited. I do not know how, on the hair hot, tingling.

Student B: I find it hard to eat, kind of smell of disinfectant.

Some parents reflect on the 11th night after the kids go home still vomiting, many students also became very sick the next day back to school.

Parents: is vomited ejected, and a little fever.

Minhang District Central Hospital in nearby pediatrician also confirmed to reporters the situation.

Doctor: I'm the 11th admissions about 4-5 day before admissions have 7-8. There are certainly other doctors. Mainly white blood cells, are one of the first regions to a class, it may be an aggregation of acute infection.

In this regard, the school refused to light Xin interview.

School guard: school leaders so that no food poisoning, no interview. Leading them busy, so just call me call me reply.

Some parents received the messages sent to the school, SMS, said only a dozen students in the incidence of cases, the CDC has come to the school examination ruled out food poisoning, but it does not eliminate the parents' concerns, and innocent children Road vomiting out the reason.

Student: teacher said dish which did not add anything, is air pollution. White teachers do not say!

Currently the school day light lunch Xin has retained samples, Food and Drug Administration for food and medicine departments are bacteria, toxins and other physical and chemical indicators to detect, is expected next week to announce the findings.

zhttp://edu.online.sh.cn/education/gb/content/2013-12/16/content_6576670.htm
Working...
X