Source: http://blog.al.com/live/2009/10/offi...e_flu-rel.html
Officials: Second swine flu-related death confirmed in Mobile
By Casandra Andrews
October 06, 2009, 2:00PM
Officials: Second swine flu-related death confirmed in Mobile
By Casandra Andrews
October 06, 2009, 2:00PM
MOBILE, Ala. -- A second swine flu-related death has been confirmed in Mobile County, health officials said this afternoon.
A man in his 50s contracted the H1N1 influenza strain and later died, state health officials said.
The Mobile County Health Department announced last week that a man in his 30s with an underlying health condition died after contracting H1N1. Since June, at least 15 people in Alabama have died after contracting the disease, say state health officials.
Information provided earlier by health officials misidentified the gender and age of the victim.
Officials: Second swine flu-related death confirmed in Mobile
By Casandra Andrews
October 06, 2009, 2:00PM
Officials: Second swine flu-related death confirmed in Mobile
By Casandra Andrews
October 06, 2009, 2:00PM
MOBILE, Ala. -- A second swine flu-related death has been confirmed in Mobile County, health officials said this afternoon.
A man in his 50s contracted the H1N1 influenza strain and later died, state health officials said.
The Mobile County Health Department announced last week that a man in his 30s with an underlying health condition died after contracting H1N1. Since June, at least 15 people in Alabama have died after contracting the disease, say state health officials.
Information provided earlier by health officials misidentified the gender and age of the victim.