Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Egypt,Matrouh,Department of Health confirmed Girl with bird flu.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egypt,Matrouh,Department of Health confirmed Girl with bird flu.

بوابة اليوم السابع الاخبارية تقدم احدث واهم اخبار مصر على مدار اليوم كما نقدم اهم اخبار الرياضة والفن والاقتصاد والحوادث

Girl with bird flu infection in Matrouh
    Sunday, December 6th, 2009 - 18:58

Girl hit by bird flu in Matrouh Governorate
    Matrouh good Mashali

Department of Health confirmed the city Dabaa 140 km east of Matrouh Saturday of bird flu, a girl from the village of Nag Sawyery olive detained University Hospital in Alexandria.

The symptoms of the disease have appeared on the Q. P. M (17 years) Vtm samples and send them to the laboratories of the Ministry of Health, was transferred last Friday to the affected University Hospital in Alexandria for treatment.

Have been received on Saturday positive test results Faqamt Department of Health immediately sent a team of doctors to examine the contacts of the girl and clean her home.

Re: Egypt,Matrouh,Department of Health confirmed Girl with bird flu.

I see one case was added as a suspect by the moh.

I'm wondering if they may just ignore the last two cases as they were tested and treated or if it really takes them this long to confirm the testing of samples.

Comment

Re: Egypt,Matrouh,Department of Health confirmed Girl with bird flu.

I suspect the room mentioned below was used to treat the case of bird flu mentioned above. i also recall more then a single case off the top of my head three or four

Injury, 4 cases of swine flu in Alexandria
      Monday, December 14, 2009 - 11:20

Adel Labib, Governor of Alexandria
      Alexandria Jacqueline Munir

Dubai Chamber of follow-up of swine flu in the province of Alexandria on the emergence of four new cases of avian swine of a woman (43 years) Arbal District, Central Region and the Faculty of Commerce student (19 years), Alexandria University, and a woman (24 years) Ameriya zone and a woman (63 years) in Abu Suleiman .

Chamber also announced that the total cases that have emerged in Alexandria so far 302 cases, 34 have recovered, including 162 in hospitals for treatment and 10 cases for treatment at home, also announced the recovery room for the only case of bird flu that have emerged, and the closure of 11 schools and the death of 5 cases of the county.

Comment

Working...
      X