Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maharashtra monsoon H1N1 outbreak 2010- screening, hospitalization, Tamiflu & Fatality data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maharashtra monsoon H1N1 outbreak 2010- screening, hospitalization, Tamiflu & Fatality data

# of patients screened each day since May 1 2010;
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screened.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	665215
    # of patients prescribed Tamiflu each day since May 1;

Name:	Tamiflu.PNG
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	665216

# of patients admitted to hospital each day since May 1;

Name:	Admitted.PNG
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	665217
    Total # of patients being treated in hospital each day since May 1;

Name:	Total in hospital.PNG
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	665218

data from; http://www.maha-arogya.gov.in/Archieve/default.htm
    Last edited by Ronan Kelly; October 30, 2010, 07:12 AM. Reason: Edit: Updated to Oct 29 2010
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Re: Maharashtra current outbreak - screening, hospitalization and Tamiflu data

Fatalities in Maharashtra by sort date, grouped by week. The sort date is determined by using the earliest date available for each case from the following options; onset/hospitalization/fatality/report. This graph will automatically update as new data is added. Roll over any column for data.

<iframe src="http://ft100.dabbledb.com/publish/flutrackersdatabaseforindividualah1n1cases/722005fa-316f-4c74-8930-3ab1a406d69c/maharashtrafatalitiesbyonsetdate.html?embed=true" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="600"></iframe>

Source; http://ft100.dabbledb.com/publish/fl...dualah1n1cases

As dabble will soon be no more, I'm adding a new format to preserve the data.

Name:	Maha fatalities.PNG
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	654377
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Re: Maharashtra current outbreak - screening, hospitalization, Tamiflu &amp; Fatality data

Graphs in #1 updated. Perhaps wishful thinking on my part, but I think there are indications of a slowdown in the rate of increase for Maharashtra. Whether or not this is resulting from a reduced work week due to I-Day celebration is unknown.

Comment

Re: Maharashtra current outbreak - screening, hospitalization, Tamiflu &amp; Fatality data

Graphs in #1 and 2 updated to Aug 22. Definite indications of a peak and slowdown of new cases.

Comment

Re: Maharashtra current H1N1 outbreak - screening, hospitalization, Tamiflu &amp; Fatality data

Graphs in #1 and 2 updated to Sep 12. The Ganesh festival reduced the number of patients processed this weekend, but overall indicators are still trending downward.

Comment

Re: Maharashtra current H1N1 outbreak - screening, hospitalization, Tamiflu &amp; Fatality data

Graphs in 1 and 2 updated to Sep 27. Continued reduction in hospitalizations and fatalities. However ILI levels and Tamiflu scrips seem to have stabilized.

Comment

Posts 1 & 2 updated to October 7th. This wave is winding down with confirmed cases and fatalities much lower than in August. In total this wave was about 3 times more severe than the corresponding wave last year. Maharashtra did not have a large winter wave last year, most fatalities in December were from Rajasthan and Gujarat. The monsoon waves in both Gujarat and Rajasthan have been significantly higher than last year. If this pattern holds true, then the next area of interest is Northern India from late November to January. Very little vaccination of the general populace has taken place.

Comment

Probably my last update in this thread as the wave is pretty much over. Post 1 updated to Oct 29, 2010.

Totals from April 1st to Oct 29;

Screened: 1,449,220
                Tamiflu: 262,859
                Admitted to hospital: 18,276
                Discharged: 17,873
                Died: 518

Comment

Working...
                X