X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uttar Pradesh: Muzaffarnagar: Viral and dengue fever outbreak - toll 47

Four die of suspected dengue fever

STAFF WRITER 19:45 HRS IST
    Meerut, Sep 7 (PTI) Four persons, including a four-year- old child, died of suspected dengue fever in Sardhana area here, health officials said.

The deceased, suffering from fever for a last few days and were undergoing treatment at city hospitals, died yesterday, they said.

Meanwhile, a central government official, who had come here from Delhi as a part of a team for reviewing a government scheme, suffered from dengue fever, widely spreading in the area due to water logging.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Re: Uttar Pradesh: Four die of suspected dengue fever

Muzaffarnagar is within 40 miles of Meerut.

Viral and suspected dengue claims seven more lives, toll 35
    Press Trust Of India
    Muzaffarnagar, October 14, 2010First Published: 13:46 IST(14/10/2010)
    Last Updated: 13:52 IST(14/10/2010)

Viral fever and suspected dengue has claimed seven more lives in the district, taking the death toll to 35, an official said here on Thursday. The dead included a teenaged girl Swati of Shamli town, Naushad (22), resident of Gangeru village, Chander Bhan (30), resident of Gangmiri village, Daleep (35), resident of Sonta village, Zaid (4), resident of Minrapur town, Kirshan Saini (45), Rampal (20) and Anil, resident of Muzaffarnagar.

Meanwhile, Chief Medical Officer Dr Anand Swroop said that medical teams have been sent to the affected areas.

The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Re: Uttar Pradesh: Muzaffarnagar: Viral and suspected dengue claims seven more lives, toll 35

Viral and suspected dengue claims six more lives
      PTI | 03:10 PM,Oct 22,2010
      Muzaffarnagar, Oct 22 (PTI) Viral fever and suspected dengue has claimed six lives in the district, health officials said today. Six persons, including a bank employee, died of the vector-borne disease yesterday, they said. The dead included Saina (36), resident of Bhumma village, Pravaiz (12), resident of Miranpur town, Shikha (6), resident of Safipur village, Muzaffar (31), resident of Jhinjhana town and Rukhsar (5) resident of Haibat Pur village and R K Sharma, resident of Muzaffarnagar died of viral fever and suspected dengue, they said. Meanwhile, medical units have been engaged to check the spread of the virus in the affected areas, they added. PTI CORR ASR

Comment

Re: Uttar Pradesh: Muzaffarnagar: Viral and suspected dengue claims six more lives, toll 41

Hindi to English translation
        Two of dengue death in Chaussana Oct 23, 11:20 pm Here
        Twitter Delicious Facebook Zinzana. Chaussana the Saturday morning two people died due to dengue fever. Both had a fever about a week. They were admitted to Karnal. Where the two were killed.

Area of the village Chaussana Dharma (45) son Prasad and Yasin (60) about a week to lance son had fever, deteriorating condition of the two was admitted to Karnal, where both dengue was confirmed, Saturday both were killed.

The search engine that helps you find exactly what you're looking for. Find the most relevant information, video, images, and answers from all across the Web.

Comment

Re: Uttar Pradesh: Muzaffarnagar: Viral and dengue fever outbreak - toll 43

Four die of suspected dengue

STAFF WRITER 12:55 HRS IST
          Muzaffarnagar, Oct 27 (PTI) Four persons, including a gram pradhan, died of viral fiver and suspected dengue in the district, hospital sources said today.

The deceased have been identified as Teluram Saini, a gram pradhan and a resident of Hasanpur village, Rohtash Devi (38), Laxmi (40), and Soniya (5).

More than 90 patients are undergoing treatment in the district, they said

Comment

Working...
          X