Graph of ARI in the Ukraine to Week 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graph of ARI in the Ukraine to Week 13

Analysis of the incidence of influenza and other ARI in 10 target cities of Ukraine (1999-2010rr. Schedule - 51 weeks)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ukraine.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	665325

Last edited by Ronan Kelly; April 8, 2011, 05:07 AM. Reason: updated to week 13
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Re: Graph of ARI in the Ukraine to Week 52

Updated to week 2
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Re: Graph of ARI in the Ukraine to Week 52

We often hear about England's bad 1999-2000 flu season; it looks like the Ukraine had it bad that year, too. Did all of Europe experience the same thing?
      The salvage of human life ought to be placed above barter and exchange ~ Louis Harris, 1918

Comment

Re: Graph of ARI in the Ukraine to Week 6

Post #1 updated to week 6.

Comment

Re: Graph of ARI in the Ukraine to Week 6

Post #1 Updated to week 10.

Comment

Re: Graph of ARI in the Ukraine to Week 10

#1 updated to week 11.

Comment

Re: Graph of ARI in the Ukraine to Week 13

#1 updated to week 13.

Comment

Working...
              X