Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India 2011: Encephalitis fatalities, Total 1,541

2010 thread is here;

As of February 24th, Uttar Pradesh is reporting 137 cases and 23 fatalities in 2011.

Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Re: Uttar Pradesh: 2011 encephalitis fatalities, Total 23

As of March 15; 167 cases and 30 fatalities.

The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Re: Uttar Pradesh: 2011 encephalitis fatalities, Total 30

As of April 12, 216 cases and 38 fatalities.

Comment

Re: Uttar Pradesh: 2011 encephalitis fatalities, Total 38

As of April 24, 250 cases and 44 fatalities.

Comment

Re: Uttar Pradesh: 2011 encephalitis fatalities, Total 44

As of May 5th, 289 cases and 54 fatalities.

2010 figures on May 11 were 252 cases and 49 fatalities.

Comment

Re: Uttar Pradesh: 2011 encephalitis fatalities, Total 54

As of May 27th, 333 cases and 60 fatalities in UP.

Assam is also reporting 7 cases and 1 fatality, Tamil Nadu 199 cases and 4 fatalities.

Comment

Re: Uttar Pradesh: 2011 encephalitis fatalities, Total 60

As of June 8, 361 cases and 65 fatalities in UP.

Assam is also reporting 7 cases and 1 fatality, Tamil Nadu 199 cases and 4 fatalities.

Comment

Re: Uttar Pradesh: 2011 encephalitis fatalities, Total 65

Japanese fever brought rain again

Ashwani Tiwari
                21, 2011,
                <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> if(relona_switch_on_priority)relona_priority_layou t_ready();</SCRIPT>

Japanese fever after the arrival of monsoon in the Japanijh Inseflaitis Brpana started its havoc. On Monday came news that in the past 20 days More than 40 children died. It made a series of meetings to the Chief Minister of Bihar, the UP government is still so blindly. It would be wrong to say that all Japanese are fond of Purvanchal fever. Japanese fever as a witch JE, Japanese Inseflaitis, meningitis, and in Bhojpuri or how many names including Breki disease is known.

The illness and the wavering attitude of the past 28 years alone, more than 10 thousand innocent Purvanchal period fell in cheek, but the government and the system a bit like everyone's attitude that, when the first patient was found in Kushinagar district . JE that gradually the entire Poorvanchal Simavarti 41 districts of Uttar Pradesh and Bihar have been entered, and the trend keeps the slave orgy of death. The governments of the major spectacle of death, the silence takes its Mathto and transferred employees.

JE worldwide, in India alone is not the first introduction of the disease in Japan in 1870 was the year in Japan at that time the disease was only thrives in the summer so it was called the Summer Inseflatis. The disease was then shown around the world and his first rage in Japan alone, 6125 cases of which 3797 cases were people were killed.

The brunt of the disease increases with time and then spreads to the Sun in 1940 it took over Korea and China and India, it stepped into the eighties. In India the disease chose his home village of the Poorvanchal Holia Kushinagar district where in 1983 the first Japanese patient had fever. Purwanl better since then by the disease for ten thousand innocent victims.

In the health, safety and education for the current government that spends the most money and the Central Government considers important the fact that three of these annual deaths from this disease is Ijafa. Purvanchal the disease in the last year alone killed 316 innocent people gave, and nearly 3022 cases of patients. Crown Prince Rahul Gandhi for the prevention of the disease three times Congress has veered Purvanchal but they had no effect on the statistics of death.

The entire nation of people coming spring after the monsoon is the happiness of the people of Poorvanchal takes hold of an unknown fear of death. This disease is rainy and in the same time, his cheeks are as sick as the rain increases sharply BRD Medical College Gorakhpur and Varanasi to the crop starts to grow in BHU. The mother and the witch Inseflaitis Cik hospitals only get to see the havoc.

JE is the Government's failed plans

So far the government has also failed to stabilize her.Last year the government points out that tape away Poorvanchal five districts of Gorakhpur, Kushinagar, Siddwarthangr, Maharajganj, Deoria Tikakarn campaigned for the illness eliminated. UK government if every country illness in the very beginning the inauguration of schemes to promptly gives those schemes but is aware of this ground reality is that can be imposed in last 28 years the death of 2 refrigerators put check on hold

Immunized before the start of the campaign in the state health minister Anant Mishra and Health Ttkalin DG, Lotus Nikko Hotel Kushinagar district Adikshkon and other health workers in the eight districts with major medical meeting.The respect of many CMO Udasinta the invective against the detention of their work. Then immunized campaign has been ordered to start.

Look of the sincerity of the staff that he Ttprata immunized before the campaign was canceled twice. Alnwa the vaccine due to delays in delivery of the vaccine worth millions in Gorakhpur Deepon have expired. Government was working to move and run until the new government plans Miting secondly in the rain once again in the grip of Purvanchal Inseflatis, and began a string of deaths of innocents.

Not only in Purvanchal JE

It is a region in India where only Purvanchal havoc Japanese fever. If you look at statistics of India throughout the year in 2010 alone, 103 deaths in Poorvanchal, in Assam with 274 cases including 69 deaths, 153 cases in Tamil Nadu, Goa and Karnataka in the 35's come in the 18 Japanese cases of fever If in time the government is unaware of the disease as the country's future is uncertain because the disease makes their first target the innocent.

Symptoms and cause outbreaks of JE

Japanese fever in approximately one week can be easily identified from the clinical trials. The disease mainly pigs, and the spread Mcshcron. Inseflaitis swine viruses in the body as a Prijivi and is spread through mosquitoes. Extends all the mess created in populated areas, drains or any animal being killed for fear of the disease is active. The disease in children from 2 to 6 years is easy. Symptoms in the body, fever, headache, body chills, weakness and vomiting. http://translate.google.com/translat...amachar.com%2F
                <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
                CSI:WORLD http://swineflumagazine.blogspot.com/

treyfish2004@yahoo.com

Comment

Re: Uttar Pradesh: 2011 encephalitis fatalities, Total 65

As of June 23rd, 411 cases and 68 fatalities in UP.

Assam is also reporting 21 cases and 5 fatalities, Tamil Nadu 199 cases and 4 fatalities.

Andhra Pradesh 2 cases; Goa 28 cases; Karnataka 43 cases; Kerala 2 cases; West Bengal 35 cases.

Comment

Re: Uttar Pradesh: 2011 encephalitis fatalities, Total 68

Encephalitis cases up with onset of monsoon
                    Posted: Thu Jul 07 2011, 02:59 hrs
                    Lucknow:

The number of cases of Japanese encephalitis in the seven high-risk districts of Uttar Pradesh has shot up with the arrival of the monsoon, despite the extensive immunisation undertaken by the government to control it.

The state has already seen 79 more cases and 10 more deaths due to encephalitis till July 5, as compared to last year.

According to reports received by the Medical and Health Department, last year the state recorded 371 cases and 67 deaths from acute encephalitis syndrome (AES), while this year the number of cases has already reached 450 and deaths 77. Similar is the case with JE. Until July 5, 2010, the state had seen merely five cases and one death from JE, but this time the number of JE cases is already 20, with three deaths.

The worst affected districts are Gorakhpur with 111 cases and 21 deaths of AES so far, closely followed by Deoria (109 cases and 15 deaths) and Kushinagar (103 cases and 22 deaths). JE cases have also been reported from these three districts along with Basti, Siddharthanagar, Sant Kabir Nagar and Maharajganj.

The number of cases of Japanese encephalitis in the seven high-risk districts of Uttar Pradesh has shot up with the arrival of the monsoon,despite the extensive immunisation undertaken by the government to control it.

Comment

Re: Uttar Pradesh: 2011 encephalitis fatalities, Total 77

National count updated to July 5th.

450 cases and 77 fatalities in Uttar Pradesh.

Assam is also reporting 21 cases and 5 fatalities, Tamil Nadu 279 cases and 5 fatalities.

Andhra Pradesh 38 cases; Goa 37 cases; Karnataka 55 cases; Kerala 2 cases; West Bengal 35 cases.

Comment

Re: Uttar Pradesh: 2011 encephalitis fatalities, Total 77

Update from Assam;

SOS to curb encephalitis
                        A STAFF REPORTER
                        Jorhat, July 14: The Sivasagar district administration has sent an SOS to Dispur, seeking help in battling encephalitis, which has claimed 21 lives this year, including 10 in the past 10 days.

Altogether 79 cases have been reported since January this year.

In Jorhat district, the health department is carrying out a massive drive following the detection of about 20 cases of encephalitis and eight deaths.

Only last night, professor Bimal Kumar Rabha of the crop physiology department of the Assam Agricultural University died of encephalitis.

The chief medical health officer of Sivasagar district, Akhil Hazarika, said of the 79 cases of acute encephalitis syndrome (AES), 15 had symptoms similar to Japanese encephalitis (JE). Of the 21 deaths in Sivasagar district, six were from Japanese encephalitis and 15 from AES.

Comment

Re: India: 2011 encephalitis fatalities, Total 103

JE-hit, sleeping officer Jul 10, 07:08 pm

Gorakhpur: Purvanchal the Japanese encephalitis (JE) vaccine is being made a mockery of the public. Purvanchal epidemic of the season before the official confirmation of JE in 26 patients, sleep is not broken. Report of the vaccination campaign in the last two months has saw-dust. Much less clear than the target vaccination campaign has carelessly exposed.

Taking the matter seriously, state director of the AES - JE Dr. AK Dhawan said the campaign is even questioned by the authorities in charge that it is not interested in this work. JE vaccination has asked the CMO to teach according to the monthly target of one to two years more and more children can be vaccinated. Doing so will reduce mortality and disability.

Gorakhpur - Basti Division, including the sensitive districts of the CMO
                          In the letter sent to Dr. Dhawan vaccination of negligence being
                          Pointing out that all the sensitive districts for the control of Japanese encephalitis in a two-year olds
                          routine national immunization program is being installed under the JE vaccine. All districts reported last April, it is clear that vaccination only 1.86 percent (8.33 percent relative) was achieved. Gradual achievement of 16.66 percent in May relative to only 6.8 percent.

Director disability and mortality in this disease than mosquito breeding and the advent of the rainy season increases the likelihood of the disease. Director stating the importance of immunization is clear that in the control of JE vaccination is an important contribution. Cent on the disease through vaccination even in other states - is percent control.

Be aware that the Central and State Government on a war footing to complete preparations for vaccination against Japanese encephalitis was made. Gorakhpur and Basti Division 67 lakh 90 thousand 820 in the fifteen years which was the target of immunization of children vaccinated with 99.03 per cent was claimed by the government.
                          Not only the government over the campaign after the
                          had a strict instruction that the children are left in the vaccination campaign should be in every way.

Under the same routine national immunization program, vaccination of one to two year olds were given instructions.

Asked about the CMO Gorakhpur Dr RN Mishra said that more than trying to immunize children are trying to hit the target.

The search engine that helps you find exactly what you're looking for. Find the most relevant information, video, images, and answers from all across the Web.

Comment

Re: India: 2011 encephalitis fatalities, Total 103

Encephalitis outbreak in upper Assam, 34 dieTNN | Jul 16, 2011, 12.50am IST

AESDIBRUGARH: Health authorities in Assam have sounded an alert following the recent death of 34 people owing to Japanese Encephalitis (JE) and Acute Encephalitis Syndrome ( AES) in Dibrugarh and Sivasagar districts.

"In Dibrugarh, seven persons have died of Acute Encephalities Syndrome and 13 others are suffering from the disease. Though no one has died of Japanese Encephalitis so far, five persons from Barbaruah and Nahoroni have tested positive. They are at present undergoing treatment at the Assam Medical College and Hospital," joint director of health (Dibrugarh) DN Bangthai said on Friday. He added that preventive measures have been taken in the form of immunization drives, fogging and spraying of mosquito-repellents. In neighbouring Sivasagar, the situation has been worse with as many as 27 deaths being reported from various parts of the district. The worst affected areas have been Geleky, Demow and Gaurisagar. "So far, six persons have died of Japanese Encephalitis and 21 have succumbed to Acute Encephalitis Syndrome. Fifteen others have tested positive of Japanese Encephalitis and 53 of Acute Encephalitis Syndrome," said Sadhana Dutta, joint director of health (Sivasagar).

Health authorities in Assam have sounded an alert following the recent death of 34 people owing to Japanese Encephalitis (JE) and Acute Encephalitis S

You can't test positive for AES as the causative agent is unknown.

Comment

Re: India: 2011 encephalitis fatalities, Total 116

Uttar Pradesh:

Came across a hundred deaths from encephalitis Jul 18, 06:51 pm Jul 18, 06:51 pm

Gorakhpur: Purvanchal with two deaths and the number of deaths from encephalitis in the surrounding areas beyond the reach of one hundred. Lil disease has so far this year 101 people of which 75 are just of the Board of Gorakhpur. Despite the growing number of deaths in the prevention and treatment are not fool-proof arrangements.

BRD Medical College since January this year and other government hospitals to treat the patient's total reached 626, of which 101 have been killed. Still Nehru Medical College, 74 patients are being treated in hospital. Gorakhpur and Kushinagar districts of the disease is seen most havoc. Gorakhpur total 141 patients came for treatment, of which 24 have been killed. In addition, 25 of 127 in Kushinagar, Deoria 18 of the 130, 8 out of 61 of Mhrajagnj the settlement of the 19 3, 4 and 30 in Sntkbinagr Siddharth 6 of the 32 have been killed. One of three from Azamgarh, Balrampur have been killed in three patients. Dutt Nagar Visen and Mau one - one and two patient treatment have come from Ballia. In addition, BRD Medical College in Bihar and Nepal to treat patients have arrived. 9 of 73 from Bihar and Nepal, two of the 3 patients have died.

Despite the continued deaths from disease prevention and treatment of Purvanchal has not ensured. Despite frequent claims to rule the Suarbadhe maintain its place in urban and rural populated areas in the same place - the place to increase the number of mosquitoes that are water-filled pit. To prevent mosquitoes from Faging nowhere - do not know. Waterborne brunt of encephalitis in spite of the availability of drinking water in most part still remains a dream.

Talking about the treatment of patients still have access to treatment of medical college crowd. So tough that can be employed so far only 535 of the 626 patients admitted to Nehru Hospital Medical College, have been made. In terms of district hospitals in Gorakhpur district hospital, while only 14 in Kushinagar Deoria district in the hospital, 45 and 26 patients have been admitted. Mhrajagnj district hospital has not yet admitted to a single patient.

The search engine that helps you find exactly what you're looking for. Find the most relevant information, video, images, and answers from all across the Web.

Comment

Working...
                              X