EGYPT - On vaccines and bf information (or lack of) in the governorates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EGYPT - On vaccines and bf information (or lack of) in the governorates

A series of "man on the street" interviews regarding poultry vaccines (or lack of) in the governorates, lack of information and the concealment of poultry by the populace...

Google-translated from Arabic:

Bird houses password. Veterinary units and closed
    Vaccinated poultry. People laughed at

Feb 20, 2007

When the first case appeared injured human influenza Altio t in Egypt, before a year from now, the government announced a state of maximum alert. Meetings were held, committees were formed, the government announced that the national plan have noted the word PEOPLE Yeh to confront the spread of the disease, It also announced the formation of a supreme committee also noted the word to cope with a disease, under the chairmanship of the Minister of Health, Dr. Hatem Gabali, The membership of the Ministers of Agriculture, Environment and Planning.

In addition to representatives from the Ministries of Information and Interior Wa the Foreign Affairs, Transport and Defense, and with the permanent by the World Health Organization.

It was then that the national plan to face the flu birds, including the possible scenarios, The way to deal with every eventuality, with the aim of protecting the health of the population, and the preservation of wealth husbandry.

Thus, the government said, before the year perfect. What happened to all that?

Official figures and government statements revealed the Everything that the government announced a year ago about a national plan and of the top, not only words on paper. If the government is serious with her, I arrived incidence of the disease to 22 cases in and one, for whom 13 died. If the government is serious in maintaining the wealth Aldaj empowerment, and said a year ago, what were killed and buried some 40 million birds, unlike tens of millions of eggs and chicks. If the government has a national plan to confront the disease, what can the epidemic of Egypt and settling, It has been recognized by Governor Justice Adli Hussein Akuliop Yeh, which includes 65% of the volume of wealth with in Egypt. , who said recently, The avian flu Sttutuna in Egypt. for a period of 10 years.

The biggest surprise were the impact of the plan Hako Mia on poultry breeders and bird houses. and number four million families according to official data Loza danger of agriculture as the government failed to persuade breeders Alt Lior and poultry in the home, the seriousness of this matter, the failure of the plan to create the kind of trust between them and the pain Rabin and the government, The result was that the four million families, Raising birds and poultry in the home, became dealing with Tiorham and Doajnhm way resemble M. the interaction of a drug with toxins, Just as drug dealers promote their wares in secret and the secretive and away from the eyes, Akma Aviarists do in the home, to the extent that any homemaker, keen to deny the existence of any birds on the roof of her house. of course, in violation of the truth. This is exactly what Ashth myself, and I saw with my own eyes.

In front of a house in Kinshasa was Qaliubia governorate sit Nadia Sobeih, Saadia player and Nadia Hussein, All of housewives. Asked by the availability of vaccines for avian influenza, Special to vaccinate poultry in the veterinary unit Pqha I had gone to the unit, Fqalen found them closed doors with one voice "we Klin like a Mandnash chicks. Everything you need has been slaughtered in the first appearance of disease and insisting D God, we have no need." Incidentally, before they complete talk [i.e. during the interview] in any chickens come out of a House, which sit in front of him, Vasratta One and closed the door and stopped all from others Or.

Justifying the neighbor's consent Abdeen replace their reaction, saying : > frankly, the government is who I worked neck. People who are intimidated from the outset, At the beginning of the emergence of the disease were Belmwa birds and Dowa jin and burial, a sound, And because of people like lost confidence in the government. The poultry and ducks hidden from the eyes, fearing that the government take and reburial. Then Alvarrakhh currently need MUCH easy, especially after the egg is becoming at 75 pounds and kilograms of poultry frozen at 12 pounds <.

In Menoufeya Bakuliobeh not different from Kinshasa. Everyone denies the presence of poultry have, Although I hear voices crying and fights over Alast h.

Asked Majdi Ramadan discussion on bird flu vaccines the availability of veterinary unit. He said> vaccines Yeah, The first time I hear that the vaccines for the chicks and ducks, He pointed with his hand to building unity vet, which was closed doors. He said: Veterinary unit closed most of the time, and what does not open Tje Dr. any vaccines <.

Taha, a woman from the village of buckler said the same words, She added that she had not heard the story of vaccines begin. She said : > News avian influenza Bensovha on television, We know Cam and one injured disease and neck. But, no one said that the vaccines and change it <.

He added: Falah Ghanem Attiya> started to flood the disease, if all people are talking about the avian flu, and a little bit stopped talking about, It was supposed to local units in villages or Aloh Jae Veterinary declare a state of emergency, especially in the winter, which spreads the disease, but unfortunately, no one cared, Because this each and every one who works what appeared to be <

Hassan Ibrahim Kafr Shukr said: > in Kafr Shukr did not hear about vaccines for the treatment of the disease. What we Bensman of months. he is the one who has chicks or Butt and displacing its people and owners. The microphones mosques Pettia this talk, now, no one has to say there is no need <

The streets of many incidents in the villages of Banha, Menoufeya and Kafr Shukr. the search for one person say that heard just heard from the serum treatment avian influenza, the government announced that units available in veterinary e, but I did not find.

Finally, the Solomon wrote housewives inter reveal to what extent of the crisis of confidence between the people and government of liquefied e avian influenza, said :> Look what God Bester. The government is not capable needed, and other capable. God who Bester because people overpowering. People Mlhash end only God <.

...when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. - Sherlock Holmes
Working...
X