Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mimic fever cases reported in Chandigarh

Mimic fever cases reported in Chandigarh

Several cases of Mimic Fever are being reported from city hospitals these days. Being similar to dengue, this fever is also causing panic among people.

Given the fact that almost 50 to 60 per cent of fever cases being reported at government hospitals in Chandigarh are those of mimic fever, the situation warrants alarm.

Mimic fever is different from dengue fever but fall in platelet count is a common symptom. Other symptoms include headache, cough, fever and spots on the skin.
    Ketika bet di sistem terbaik sudah tentu lah anda ingin mendapatkan apa yang seru dan dipastikan akan tersedia layanan dari situs judi slot yang memang memberikan banyak sekali keseruan. Apa saja yang seru bisa anda nikmati 24 jam dan ada banyak gamenya loh yang boleh dipertaruhkan menggunakan uang asli. Mengapa anda harus bet sepuasnya di sistem online ? tentu ada
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Re: Mimic fever cases reported in Chandigarh

A quick search on Wikipedia does not provide a clarification as to what illness is called "mimic fever".

It seems possible to me that "mimic fever" might be a synonym for "viral fever" and might just indicate a fever of unknown origin. The symptoms are suggestive of dengue or chikungunya.

Comment

Re: Mimic fever cases reported in Chandigarh

Yes. We saw cases last year also of dengue- and chikungunya- like diseases that did not test positive for either in both Rajasthan and Punjab. Mimic fever seems to be the Indian press' nom du jour.
      Twitter: @RonanKelly13
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Working...
      X