Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

80% of Flu Cases in Shenzhen are H1N1 Swine Flu Sicknesses - How much of remaining 20% is un-subtyped A?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80% of Flu Cases in Shenzhen are H1N1 Swine Flu Sicknesses - How much of remaining 20% is un-subtyped A?

80% of Flu Cases in Shenzhen are H1N1 Swine Flu Sicknesses
    Apr 07, 2013 By eChinacities.com

On April 6, the Shenzhen Center for Disease Control announced that it had completed the inspection of five cases of unexplained pneumonia in the area. Three of the six who underwent inspection were found to have H1N1 swine flu, though this type of flu is reportedly an ordinary seasonal sickness.
    Although the causes behind the other two sicknesses are still unknown, any connections with the H7N9 bird flu that has spread around the Shanghai area have since been ruled out. Currently, 80 percent of those diagnosed with flu in Shenzhen have been found to have the H1N1 brand. No cases of the H7N9 strain have been reported as of yet.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Re: 80% of Flu Cases in Shenzhen are H1N1 Swine Flu Sicknesses

I would love to know how many of the remaining 20% flu viruses are un-subtyped A.

Comment

Working...
    X