Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Egypt - Doctor, 37, hospitalized suspected novel coronavirus - tests pending - Mansoura, Dakahlia govenorate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egypt - Doctor, 37, hospitalized suspected novel coronavirus - tests pending - Mansoura, Dakahlia govenorate

hat tip Michael Coston

machine translation

Suspicion condition "virus crowns" open mind Mansoura
    8 يناير 2014 | 2:35 مساء

A medical source said al-Sadr hospital in Dakahlia detain doctor for a hospital intensive care Mansoura and named Osama. A .37-year-old after being infected with suspicion in Corona.
    The source confirmed, that he had been detained two days ago and took a sample from the patient to be sent to the laboratories of the ministry in Cairo to confirm the presence of the disease, or lack thereof.
    The source added, that the doctor patient came condition pneumonia and acute and evolved, and was placed on a respirator and on suspicion of the disease for the development of the situation has been sampling and sent to the laboratories of the ministry for analysis, and until the advent of the result and the statement of being infected with the virus or not, have been booked isolation room hospital issued Mansoura and give number of antibiotics and heat-reducers.

--------------------------

Also please see:

Egypt - Ministry of Health closes private hospital after death of a doctor from pneumonia - negligence alleged - Banha, Qalyubia governorate - December 28, 2013

Re: Egypt - Doctor, 37, hospitalized suspected novel coronavirus - tests pending - Mansoura, Dakahlia govenorate

An Editorial

ليلى إبراهيم شلبي | نشر فى : السبت 25 يناير 2014 - 7:35 ص | آخر تحديث : السبت 25 يناي.
    ..It was only natural that I bring my suspicions to the world the Egyptian , who was preferred to him the discovery of the virus Prof. Dr. Ali Mohamed Zaki Professor Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams was that increased confusion escalated Hkoty .

Dr Zaki remained Director of Preventive Medicine at the Ministry of Health , but the ministry in collaboration to bring the necessary elements for the laboratory diagnosis of the virus and to make sure the infection without the other , what is then? Confirms d . Zaki and no cases of infection Koruna so why not announced by the Ministry of Health ? It reminds me of the facts of what happened in China when it concealed information about the initial discovery of the SARS virus even exceeded seven hundred and deaths .

What happens in Mansoura ? This ongoing debate between Secretary of Health , which announces that the deaths were the result of Mansoura avian influenza while completely denies Undersecretary Dakahlia in the presence of any cases ? It reminds me of a theatrical play ? case ? Professor Lotfi Kholy God's mercy...http://www.shorouknews.com/columns/v...e-64f0fab78b82
    CSI:WORLD http://swineflumagazine.blogspot.com/

treyfish2004@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
    X