Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China - "Very significant" growth in pediatric pneumonia/respiratory outpatients in hospital 107 - Yantai, Shandong province

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China - "Very significant" growth in pediatric pneumonia/respiratory outpatients in hospital 107 - Yantai, Shandong province

machine translation

Alternating cold and warm pneumonia in children in the prevention of multiple key
    Jellyfish net 2014-05-14 11:07:57 Source: jellyfish nets Comments ( Loading ) | Big in Small@ Yantai Daily Media GroupYantai Daily Media Group WeiboYantai Daily Media Group Tencent microblogging
    Jellyfish Network May 14 hearing of the recent climate temperature difference is relatively large, the children of parents who do not keep good habits lead to children cold or cross-infection, induced runny nose, cough, fever and other symptoms of respiratory infections and pneumonia increased. Experts remind parents, babies respiratory infections, the key prevention.
    "My baby, recurrent fever these days, not when accompanied by a cough, a cold feeling." "Recently, a child is always sick, there have been about a week's time, how is this going?" Yesterday morning, People's Liberation Army 107 Hospital pediatric clinic area, many parents take their children for treatment raised more questions, which mostly preschool children. "Last week, we outpatient pediatric hospital in about 800 passengers, compared with the same period showed a very significant growth, mostly infants and young children." People's Liberation Army 107 Hospital of Pediatrics Director Jiang Xiaohua told reporters, "due to the recent climate temperature is relatively large, the children Parents do not have to maintain good habits lead to children cold or cross-infection, induced runny nose, cough, fever and other symptoms of respiratory infections and pneumonia increased. "accidentally cold season suffering from bronchitis

more...

Re: China - "Very significant" growth in pediatric pneumonia/respiratory outpatients in hospital 107 - Yantai, Shandong province

I am positive that air pollution plays a key role in the number of cases. No doubt there are other factors as well.
    Please do not ask me for medical advice, I am not a medical doctor.

Avatar is a painting by Alan Pollack, titled, "Plague". I'm sure it was an accident that the plague girl happened to look almost like my twin.
    Thank you,
    Shannon Bennett

Comment

Working...
    X