X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: INDONESIA - Human cases - Sept 3 +

ONE day, rsup sanglah accept 3 suspect flu bird

Denpasar-rsup sanglah denpasar, bali, accept three people in a day suspect pasien flu bird en bloc. From the amount, two men diantaranya still balita.

Third pasien the come in bergilir, saturday (8 / 9 / 2007). Serinu wayan (37) and nabila putri gusti ayu (1), two of this denpasar warga entered around o ' clock 09.30 and 12.00 wita. Last pasien is made ni tini, 2, 3 baby the month of original country bongkasa, abiansemal kec, badung kab. Ketiganya now attended in isolasi space beauty nusa.

Tim penanggulangan flu bird disease rsup sanglah expressed, that symptoms third dideria almost same pasien, yakni high fever, cough accompanied by respiratory interruptions. " see that there 's this seconds situation, our more favourable set third pasien as suspect, " said putu dr sp andrika pd selaku captain of tim.

The status diperkuat evidence presence family parties pasien. Serinu wayan misalnya, known suffered the symptoms since last five days. He everyday work as artificer potong chicken. Such a thing again nabila and made tini, stated owns contact life with bird the dead in do not fair in around their house.

Andrika say, from product rappid examination test, third blood pasien stated terjangkit negative ai virus (avian influensa). Namun guna hardened the product, dokter tim will sent blood sample ketiganya to examined in litbangkes laboratorium depkes in jakarta. Hasilnya, usually will known in 4-5 mendatang day.

Dengan datangnya tiga pasien, jumlah total pasien suspect flu burung yang diwarat di RSUP Sanglah menjadi enam orang. Tiga pasien lainnya yakni Made Jatra (30) dan Komang Nanda Permata Sari (4 bulan) yang juga berasal dari Desa Bongkasa, Abiansemal, Badung. Satu lagi yakni Ni Made Kasmi (19), warga Denpasar.

Berita terkini dan terbaru hari ini, terpercaya dan terlengkap. Okezone membahas Politik, Ekonomi, Travel, Lifestyle, Selebriti, Bola, Sports sampai berita Internasional

Comment

Bali Case List By District

20 miles between Mengwi & Klungkung.
      13 miles between Mengwi & Denpasar.

Denpasar:
      Jembrana:

NM (58 ) - Pekutatan
      Ni Luh (29) - Dangin Tukadaya
      Lamp (5)
      Kadek Putri N (2)
      Kadek’s Father (typhus)
      Hendra Dwipayana (15)

Pandangsambian:
      Aprilla Dewi (1 1/2)

Denpasar City:
      Ni Ketut Sari Asih (42/35)
      Ahmad Zakaria (4) - Jalan Marlboro, Denbar
      Ni Made Kasmi/Kasmiati (19)
      Wayan Serinu (37)
      Nabila Putri Gusti Ayu (1)

Klungkung
      (15 miles up east coast from Denpasar)
      NK/Kadek Astiti (25/30)

Sidemen
      (6 miles up east coast from Klungkung)
      Komang Budi Prayoga (3)

Dangenpuri
      ; Kayu Mas
      (East Denpasar)
      IKS/Sumaryata (24/28 )

Tabanan:
      [10 miles northwest of Denpasar]

AS (28 ) - Kediri
      LMR (48 ) - Rindang

Badung:
      [6 miles north of Tabanan. 11 miles north of Denpasar]

GNAP (2) - Petang

Mengwi:
      13 km nnw of Denpasar.

Wayan Tendi (3) - Tengah Vill., Sambangan Vill. Mengwi
      Ni Nyoman (3) - neighbor.
      Tantri Nyoman Kusumawati (4)

Abiansemal:
      (4 miles north of Mengwi)
      Komang Nandasari (4 mnths) Kembang
      I Made Jat (36/30) Bongkasa
      Ni Made Tini (2,3) Bongkasa

Nusa Penida - Island off east coast

Nengah Budiadi (60)

Buleleng - North Coast

Kurniawati (6 mos)
      Last edited by Sally Furniss; September 9, 2007, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Thanks, cg! Wow -- that's quite a lot of cases/sus cases from the Bali region....
        Last edited by Theresa42; September 8, 2007, 11:52 AM. Reason: Corrected to "from Bali region"
        ...when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Hi Theresa42, yes I guess there are now 25 since I started on August 10th.

Comment

I find I am more frequently scanning FT for the latest news from Indonesia. A lot of cases and it isn't really even the time of year we see the highest number of cases typically. Could be better reporting or it could simply be more cases. In any case it bears watching.
            Please do not ask me for medical advice, I am not a medical doctor.

Avatar is a painting by Alan Pollack, titled, "Plague". I'm sure it was an accident that the plague girl happened to look almost like my twin.
            Thank you,
            Shannon Bennett

Comment

WOW,Thanks CG,25 in 30 DAYS!!On one island!
              CSI:WORLD http://swineflumagazine.blogspot.com/

treyfish2004@yahoo.com

Comment

Individual word translation of post #61:

RSUP Sanglah Denpassar, Bali within one day to receive three people patients suspect flu burung all at once. From total those, two people such as yet children under 5 years old.

All three patients that arrive, by means of take turns, Saturday (8/9/2007). Wayan Serinu (37) and Nabila Putri Gusti Ayu (1), two residents Denpasar [this/these/here] come in about hour 09:30 and 12:00. Patient last was Ni Made Tini, baby 2,3 months originating place Desa Bongkasa, Kec Abiansemal, Kab Badung. All three of them presently treated in Ruang Isolation Nusa Indah.

Team Penanggulangan Penyakit Flu Burung RSUP Sanglah remark, indication which suffered all three patients almost same, namely fever high, a cough accompanied a disturbance breathing. ?Observe situation.......[translated this earlier and deleted it - it says basically they are going to observe for now]

Status of those supported like that explanation a point of view relatives of patient. Wayan Serinu for example, learned to suffer condition that since five days past. He/She every day to work as artisan; skilled worker to cut;make into pieces chickens. Thus, also Nabila and Made Tini, stated to possess a story/tale contact poultry which died suddenly.

Comment

It is a hard sell to convince me that a 2-3 month old baby had intimate contact with a sick bird. Babies neither eat chicken, nor are they able to move from the spot where they are placed. Unless laying a babe in a chicken yard or placing a sick bird within a babies bed this, is a reach. I wonder if the adult or other child is a relative?

All three patients that arrive, by means of take turns, Saturday (8/9/2007). Wayan Serinu (37) and Nabila Putri Gusti Ayu (1), two residents Denpasar [this/these/here] come in about hour 09:30 and 12:00. Patient last was Ni Made Tini, baby 2,3 months originating place Desa Bongkasa, Kec Abiansemal, Kab Badung. All three of them presently treated in Ruang Isolation Nusa Indah.

Team Penanggulangan Penyakit Flu Burung RSUP Sanglah remark, indication which suffered all three patients almost same, namely fever high, a cough accompanied a disturbance breathing. ?Observe situation.......[translated this earlier and deleted it - it says basically they are going to observe for now]
                  Status of those supported like that explanation a point of view relatives of patient. Wayan Serinu for example, learned to suffer condition that since five days past. He/She every day to work as artisan; skilled worker to cut;make into pieces chickens. Thus, also Nabila and Made Tini, stated to possess a story/tale contact poultry which died suddenly.

Avatar is a painting by Alan Pollack, titled, "Plague". I'm sure it was an accident that the plague girl happened to look almost like my twin.
                  Thank you,
                  Shannon Bennett

Comment

Shannon, that very question is what made me translate that article word for word. But it seems they came in at a different time. I was just looking over that listing for a common name - but can't find one. They could still be from the same family, but that close in time, usually they are admitted together. Quite a few babies.

Comment

Commonground posted this today in post# 62. I can't help but wonder what happened to all these people? 20 suspected cases and no follow-up that I can find with most.

Bali Case List By District

20 miles between Mengwi & Klungkung.
                      13 miles between Mengwi & Denpasar.

Denpasar:
                      Jembrana:

NM (58 ) - Pekutatan
                      Ni Luh (29) - Dangin Tukadaya
                      Lamp (5)
                      Kadek Putri N (2)
                      Kadek’s Father (typhus)
                      Hendra Dwipayana (15)

Pandangsambian:
                      Aprilla Dewi (1 1/2)

Denpasar City:
                      Ni Ketut Sari Asih (42/35)
                      Ahmad Zakaria (4) - Jalan Marlboro, Denbar
                      Ni Made Kasmi/Kasmiati (19)
                      Wayan Serinu (37)
                      Nabila Putri Gusti Ayu (1)

Klungkung
                      (15 miles up east coast from Denpasar)
                      NK/Kadek Astiti (25/30)

Sidemen
                      (6 miles up east coast from Klungkung)
                      Komang Budi Prayoga (3)

Dangenpuri; Kayu Mas
                      (East Denpasar)
                      IKS/Sumaryata (24/28 )

Tabanan:
                      [10 miles northwest of Denpasar]

AS (28 ) - Kediri
                      LMR (48 ) - Rindang

Badung:
                      [6 miles north of Tabanan. 11 miles north of Denpasar]

GNAP (2) - Petang

Mengwi:
                      13 km nnw of Denpasar.

Wayan Tendi (3) - Tengah Vill., Sambangan Vill. Mengwi
                      Ni Nyoman (3) - neighbor.
                      Tantri Nyoman Kusumawati (4)

Abiansemal:
                      (4 miles north of Mengwi)
                      Komang Nandasari (4 mnths) Kembang
                      I Made Jat (36/30) Bongkasa
                      Ni Made Tini (2,3) Bongkasa [this should be 2-3 months]

Nusa Penida - Island off east coast

Nengah Budiadi (60)

Buleleng - North Coast

Kurniawati (6 mos)
                      Last edited by Sally Furniss; September 10, 2007, 04:30 AM. Reason: Formatting problem as above

Thank you,
                      Shannon Bennett

Comment

RS Sanglah - Bali

GNAP (2) Adm: 7/27 From: Petang, Badung

Putu Sw/Putu Sriwidiantri/Ni Luh (29) Adm: 8/10 From: Denpasar. Dangin Tukad Aya Village, Negara, Jambrana. Sym: 8/4. Private Nurse: 8/6. Private Dr. on 8/7. Negara Hosp. on 8/8-8/10. DIED: 8/12. POSITIVE.

Putra Sri Widiantari/Lamp (5): Putu Sw/Ni Luh?s child. Adm: RSUD Negara - Died on 8/3. Not Tested. Sym: 7/26. Spent two weeks at RSUD Negara.

PN/Kadek Putri N (2) Adm: 8/12 Sym: 8/9 Negative. Home. Neighbor to Putu Sw/Ni Luh.

Putu BS/Kadek Putri BS (father to PN (2) above). Treated in home. Temperature since 8/9. Diagnosed with Typhus. Slept with child above.

Wayan Tendi Cahyadi (3) - Adm: 8/14 From: Tengah Village, Sambangan Village, Mengwi, Bandung (13 km nnw of Denpasar). Neighbors. Tested negative. Home

Ni Nyoman Nisa Putri (3) Neighbor with Wayan Tendi Cahyadi above. Same info. Same arrival date. Mengwi.

Sri N/Ni Putu Ayu Srinadi (28): Adm: 8/19. From: Tabanan. Kediri. Tenah Lot Village. Beraban. No contact w/poultry. Died: 8/21. Sym: 8/13. Recon: RS Tabanan on 8/18. Dr. gave meds on 8/15 (1st time). No improvement, so increased dosage. Poultry trader. POSITIVE

Nyoman Manika (58): Adm: 8/20. From: Banjar Pasar, Pekutatan, Jembrana. Garbage worker. Sym: 8/17? Recon: Local Health Clinic. Brought to RS Negara on 8/18. Negative. Home

Lasmiati/LMR (48): Adm: 8/23 From: Rindang, Tabanan. Brought directly to ICU. In Army, also is husband. House on Barracks. Sym: 8/19-20 Fever. Cough since 8/16. Recon: 1 day at RS Tabanan.

Aprilla Dewi/Putu Suandewi (1 1/2): Adm: 8/24 From: Padangsambian, Denpasar. Sym: 8/18. Fever of 40 upon entry. Recon: Pandangsambian Comm. Hlth Ctr. but didn?t stay. Went directly to hospital.

Ni Ketut Sari Asih/KS (42/35): Adm: 8/25 (early). Died 8/25 (late). From: Denpasar City. Recon: RSUD Wangaya Denpasar since 8/23). Sym: 8/22. No poultry contact.

Ni Komang Ayu Yulianti - Adm: 8/27 From: Denpasar. Improving.

NK/Kadek Astiti (25/30) - Adm: 8/28 From: Kanginan, Dawan, Klungkung, Semarapura. Recon: RSUD Klungkung. Sym: 8/26. Isolation. 15 miles up east coast from Denpasar. Home.

NTK/Tantri Nyoman Kusumawati (5) Adm: 8/29 From: Penarungan, Mengwi, Badung. Immediately brought into isolation. Initial test: Neg. Home.

AZ/Ahmad Zakaria (4) - Adm: 8/31 From: Jalan Marlboro, Denbar, Denpasar West. Home.

KAP/Komang Adi Prayoga (3) Adm: 8/31 From: Sidemen, Karangasem. From Tegal Tawang.

Nengah Budiadi (60) Adm: 9/3 From: Banjar Bodang, Klungkung, Nusapenida. Island off coast of Bali. Recon: Puskesmas Nusapenida for 3 days. Fever, breathless. Contact w/chickens 1 wk. before. 70 chickens died in village.

Komang Nandasari (4 mos) Adm: 9/3 From: Kembang, Abiansemal, Badung. Fever and respiratory problems. Dead chickens in village.

Kurniawati (6 mos) Adm: 9/4. From: Pegayaman, Buleleng

IKS/Sumaryata (28/24) Adm: 9/4. From: Dangenpuri, East Denpasar. From Kayu Mas. Worked as butcher.

Made Jatra/I Made Jat (30/36) Adm: 9/8 From: Desa Bongkasa, Abiansemal, Bandung. Went to locl clinic, was immediately referred to hospital, by ambulance. Sym: fever, breathless.

Ni Made Kasmi (19) Adm: 9/6 From: Denpasar. Worked as butcher.

Wayan Serinu (37) Adm: 9/8 From Denpasar

Nabila Putri Gusti Ayu (1) Adm: 9/8 From: Denpasar

Ni Made Tini (2,3) Adm: 9/8 from Desa Bongkasa, Abiansemal Bandung.

RS Negara - Bali

Hendra Dwipayana (15): Adm: 8/18. From: Dangin Tukadaya. Same village as Putu Sri (29) & Lamp (5). Sym: 8/16, fever, cough. Radius - 1 mile from Putu Sri (29) house. Home.

BRSU Tabanan - Bali

Agung K (9) Adm: From: Senapahan, kediri [logged 8/26]

I wayan s (48) Adm: From: buahan, marga.
                        [note: Indo categorizes as ?under observation? - not a ?suspected case?. [logged 8/26]

Comment

It looks like we have had an escalation since 8/24. The tests are either not finished or not published. This summary does help me visualize the situation and I could not have done it without your input - a huge amount of work and I thank you for it.

Thank you,
                          Shannon Bennett

Comment

You're welcome

Comment

Details on 3 latest suspected patients in Bali:

Excerpt:

Malay Translation:
                              Wayan pasien serinu, road 37, warga mahendradata denpasar entered rsup sanglah around 09.30 wita o ' clock. Two hours later, a balita person one year nabila putri name gusti ayu, original the mountain road denpasar mangu. Last pasien is made ni 2, 3 tini, bayi the month of original country bongkasa, abiansemal, kab kec badung.

Original:
                              DENPASAR(SINDO) – Dalam sehari, tiga pasien baru suspect flu burung dirawat di Ruang Isolasi Nusa Indah,RSUP Sanglah Denpasar,Bali,kemarin.

Pasien Wayan Serinu, 37,warga Jalan Mahendradata Denpasar masuk RSUP Sanglah sekitar pukul 09.30 Wita. Dua jam kemudian, seorang balita satu tahun bernama Nabila Putri Gusti Ayu, asal Jalan Gunung Mangu Denpasar. Pasien terakhir adalah Ni Made Tini,bayi 2,3 bulan asal Desa Bongkasa, Kec Abiansemal,Kab Badung.

-snip-

individual word translation:

Nevertheless, just/only guard who permitted direct patient with to wear clothes protector and mask. While family member patient, only permitted to wait in outside room isolation. In order to/For/To system security since virus, family of patient permitted to wait within space minimal one meter from location treating. “To be mindful, mobilization virus only having a distance one meter from source,” clear/obvious/plain/definite Secretary Team Penanggulangan Penyakit Flu Burung RSUP Sanglah Dr Ken Wirasandhi.

original:
                              Namun, hanya petugas yang diperbolehkan menemui pasien dengan mengenakan baju pelindung dan masker. Sementara anggota keluarga pasien, hanya diizinkan menunggu di luar ruang isolasi. Untuk sistem pengamanan dari virus,keluarga pasien diperbolehkan menunggu dalam jarak minimal satu meter dari lokasi perawatan. ”Ingat, mobilisasi virus hanya berjarak satu meter dari sumbernya,” jelas Sekretaris Tim Penanggulangan Penyakit Flu Burung RSUP Sanglah dr Ken Wirasandhi.

More:
                              This website is for sale! seputar-indonesia.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, seputar-indonesia.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Another HUGE hat-tip to bgw in MT who does these translations by hand!!

Bird flu: Disnak Team Checks Chickens in Pasar Pantai Raja

By write-up : Redaksi Metro Riau Online Saturday, September 08 2007

Pekanbaru - Amalgam of Team Dinas Peternakan Kampar and Riau checked chickens in Pasar Pantai Raja. Pasalnya, where the last time, Gerhad Saragih, pasien that died in RSUD Ahmad Pekanbaru, Kamis (6/9), bought chicken in the market.

The chicken check, Jumat (7/9), was done to know the life epidemilogis on Gerhad. Came on Saturday (25/8 ), Gerhad bought chicken for consumption in the market that located one kilometer from his house.

However, the team also got the information that there was a pig that died suddenly in around the victim's house. Not long after that, Gerhad was known to suffer high fever illness and crowded breath that culminated in his death.

"The examination was done with the appropriation of samples and way swab and blood from chickens in Pasar Pantai Raja. This was done for the identification of original infection of the victim that cause bird flu virus. Before ill, sacrifice was known to have eaten chicken that was bought from the market-place. There is the possibility that from there the victim was infected, " said Anizur Ilyas, Kepala Dinas Peternakan Kampar, Jumat (7/9).

It increased, Gerhad's death made neighbors in Desa Hang Tuah, Kecamatan Perhentian Raja, Kabupaten Kampar affected. Residents voluntarily gave up chickens, ducks and pet birds to be confiscated." accept that reports since victim died, at least 65 tails of birds have didepopulasi," he said.

While the, Burhanuddin Agung, Kasubdin Kesehatan Masyarakat and Gizi Dinas Kesehatan Provinsi Riau, say, as far as this team from Direktorat Pemberantasan Penyakit Menular (P2M) and Badan Penelitian and Pengembangan Kesehatan (Balitbangkes) that alighted Depkes RI to location has gathered data and checked the immediate people, a number of them that came into direct contact with the victim.

Until now, they have gathered data on 26 people whose condition will continued to be monitored for twice the incubation period, or for 14 days.

"We are in the process of delving into the cause of the infection of the victim. Predicated that the information aggregated, in addition to having the chicken eaten from Pasar Pantai Raja, will include that in around the victim's house they found that a pig had died suddenly," s/he explained.

It increased, he also has to instruct health official in and around the location to improve alertness and to check on society. This move done for anticipating and monitoring the case development of Gerhad's death that was caused by an infection with virus H5N1.

While the, team tackling bird flu at RSUD Arifin Achmad evaluated the major cause of death of two bird flu patients, that is Yatino (26) of last June and the reason Gerhad was late getting handling (treatment?). When sent to RSUD Arifin Achmad as reference hospital for bird flu the patient's condition was too grievous.

"The second patient that died at RSUD Arifin Achmad was the same, he was sent here too late. His condition was already grievous. After level four stage of the disease," complained Dr Aziman Saad, chairman of the team fighting Flu Burung in RSUD Arifin Achmad.

Dispatch delays of the suspect pasien bird flu, according to Azizman, are due to the assimilation of society's frailness, including medical circles about detecting early clinical characteritics of the bird flu sufferer. The reason, Azizman assesses maximal socialization (hasn't been?) done about bird flu.

"There already ought to be efforts to achieve security basis in the beginning of sharing in the start of improving. Society, connected with institutions must comprehend in addition concerning the aforementioned," s/he said

For the moment, the head of Dinas Kesehatan Riau, Taswin Yacob dr, said, it has already formed a special team in order to anticipate virus circulation in bird flu around the victim's house." This team will supervise/control the health of the family and people who have had direct contact with the victim.

...when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
                                X